What democrats will spend the stimulus on

Bulletbob

Verified User
What democrats will spend the stimulus on ,I going to guess a lot of democrats will spend it on crack, heroin,cocaine and cheap booze.

Next will come deviant sexual acts aka the hunter Biden way.

Lotto tickets will be number 3 on the list.

A abortions will be number 4

what wont be on democrats list

work boots and work gloves , none were stolen either in the riots all over the nation

back rent

student loans

credit card debt

child support

What democrats will spend the stimulus on ,I going to guess a lot of democrats will spend it on crack, heroin,cocaine and cheap booze.

Next will come deviant sexual acts aka the hunter Biden way.

Lotto tickets will be number 3 on the list.

A abortions will be number 4

what wont be on democrats list

work boots and work gloves , none were stolen either in the riots all over the nation

back rent

student loans

credit card debt

child support

You really do not know who Dems are do ya, Bob.....how sad you really believe the stuff you post.

do you try to post like a mentally impaired second grader? did you ever go to school?

According to him he dropped out in 9th grade but did just fine and has a woman and some money and a credit rating and other stuff, but a woman in her 60s going back to college to get another degree in her sunset years is a "slut" and a "whore." :laugh:

If I'm eligible for a check, fourteen hundred is just about enough for a new suit.
I'm far overdue for a night on the town.
Let's beat covid and get the fucking town opened up so that I can wear it.

My wife wants a new refrigerator if she gets a check.
I hate practical shit like that.
One, our present refrigerator is less than seven years old and works fine.
Two, she should buy something personal, not something for the house. We have two good refrigerators already.

But she's getting rid of personal stuff instead.
She's given all kinds of jewelry to our daughter.
I think each piece was something I had to buy for fucking up in some way.

According to him he dropped out in 9th grade but did just fine and has a woman and some money and a credit rating and other stuff, but a woman in her 60s going back to college to get another degree in her sunset years is a "slut" and a "whore." :laugh:

you hit the nail on the head owl slut

Back