What did you do during the disturbance in the force of the site?

The post-modern era has crumbled the verities since the Age of Enlightenment and the Rise/Fall of the American Empire.

The 20th century American Republic ended with the invasion of Iraq and the rise of the continual warfare state.

This election will institute the rise of the Permanent Majority Party American state.

I find it very interesting that the Maoist Mobs agree with me that the Enlightenment got some important things wrong.

That does not mean that I desire the West to go the way the regressive Islamic fundamentalists direct as they do.

What 'lots of people', Hawkeye10? You mean far right Trumpers and alters? You do know the other 80% of the country believe you guys are whacks. "Maoist mobs"? Got any examples.

And, Hawkeye10, Mao has been dead for a very long time.

"What did you do during the disturbance in the force of the site?"

Shot a few groundhogs. Cleaned and oiled a few of my guns. Put a few more miles on my car....

"What did you do during the disturbance in the force of the site?"

Shot a few groundhogs. Cleaned and oiled a few of my guns. Put a few more miles on my car....

I am pretty sure that killing groundhogs here in Thurston County requires a permit, one which is difficult to obtain.

Thanks for chiming in!

I was unable to decode this post.

So avoidance for Christiananality pedophilia's too dang lily brilliant white thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists sociopsychopathilogical human farming is the only method of acceptance for disturbance in the force of the site too.

I ended up over at Debate Politics.

It was interesting but another bunch of the best seem to be gone now, probably giving up on DP.

They also reminded me on why I gave up on them.

I used to debate on the Sean Hannity forums. But it got too trolly. Not that this place is too much better, but far less moderated.

It was interesting but another bunch of the best seem to be gone now, probably giving up on DP.

Yeah, I noticed.
Who here is here after giving up on DebatePolitics?
Extra Credit...what did it for you?

*Raises Hand*

A: Incredibly poor quality moderation, along with generally low quality.
I never left DP, just stopped posting there in favor of JPP. Same for PH. My time is limited and forums take too much time, so I keep it to one forum at a time as much as possible.

I listened to folksongs. I had various criticisms to make of the ideology implicit therein, but the recordings were deaf and the creators dead, so it was a bit frustrating! :)

Racists love to wrap the flag around themselves for just being total scumbag deplorable jerks.

TOP and Hawkeye and Jack is like listening to a bevy battle axe bar hags cuss and drink and spew vile perversion in a dive bar and occasionally muttering about their first amendment.

Say something, anything, worthy of the rights bestowed on you, you deplorable racist filth. You never have. :rolleyes: PC my ass. You are just trash.

What did you do during the disturbance in the force of the site?

Tried to file an online fraud complaint with Publishers Clearing House which doesn't accept a complaint if their computer program doesn't get answers it's programmed to receive. Seemingly fraud in itself as was going to file this on the unsubscribe reason; but most emails stopped as got more than a dozen calls from Jamaica today after returning the call to the Wantagh, NY phone # who said they would call back. Then they were upset calling from the Wantagh, NY phone # due to me not answering calls PCH was supposedly placing from the Jamaica phone #.
Then they actually thought I'd drive to a local Walgreens which they wanted to know how far away it was; said about 4 miles to finish filing paperwork to win. Seems convenient for others to come rob the house while winning from PCH complicity in probably losses. Sounds like those burning Bush's godvernment prior to Arab 9/11 "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists threats.

I posted a LOT on USMB. And I farted quite a bit, as well. I believe I ate too much asparagus, broccoli, AND spinach. Not to mention the beans.

Back