What Did You Score For Christmas?

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I'm just wondering what you all got for Christmas. I did pretty good this year. Everyone chipped in and gave me a new driver (which I really needed, my old one was crap), assorted golf shirts, sweaters, and slacks...3 sleeves of new golf balls and one sleeve of winter balls, new gloves and my in-laws gave me a huge book about the history of brewing...I'm a home-brewer. It was a good haul this year.

New Lazy Boy ... 9mm ammo ... socks ... grilling stuff ... Dallas Cowboys Yeti cup. Oh, and 5 lbs.

I'm just wondering what you all got for Christmas. I did pretty good this year. Everyone chipped in and gave me a new driver (which I really needed, my old one was crap), assorted golf shirts, sweaters, and slacks...3 sleeves of new golf balls and one sleeve of winter balls, new gloves and my in-laws gave me a huge book about the history of brewing...I'm a home-brewer. It was a good haul this year.

I scored my family together. My youngest grandson's first Christmas.

The offspring digitized all the video and still photos.
One huge amount of labor intensive work.
Priceless.
Best kid ever.

My dad writes us all checks for Christmas every year.
I also got some kitchenware and a pack of instant cocoa pops (never heard of them before).

I gave my wife a chess set this year, she collects them. I was in Sweden earlier this year and I saw this really cool pewter set with Viking figures, had to buy it.
My cousin has an ivory chess set his father bought in the 1950's. Coolest chess set I've ever seen but the ivory pieces were carved so delicately that he only displays it.

Here's my set.

IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited:
Back