APP - What do you Think of the APP?

What do you Think, Motherfuckers?!!?

• Total voters
Considering Dixie has posted with these people on the other board and here way longer than you or I, I will defer to his right to express his disdain and dissatisfaction at Grind and Damo based on tenure.

I would think the architects of this board and that new section would either stick to their initial intent of APP, or just admit they failed completely and move on.

Total failure from day-one just as Dixie stated. Do you remember reading about how with this new forum they hoped that you and I would break the rules and they could boot us out? I think it was on either WM's wall or ib1's wall? I laughed when it was them to get the boot first and then they whined and got reinstated...LOL

Total failure from day-one just as Dixie stated. Do you remember reading about how with this new forum they hoped that you and I would break the rules and they could boot us out? I think it was on either WM's wall or ib1's wall? I laughed when it was them to get the boot first and then they whined and got reinstated...LOL
I think the Mods underestimated our ability to police our selves and the commitment needed from them to police the rules. With out that, you're right. It was doomed. Still, there's been some good threads here. I've enjoyed Cypress savaging the science deniers.

I think the Mods underestimated our ability to police our selves and the commitment needed from them to police the rules. With out that, you're right. It was doomed. Still, there's been some good threads here. I've enjoyed Cypress savaging the science deniers.

This forum proved beyond a shadow of doubt that rules must be objective. The subjectivity of the rules were just plain silliy.

Yeah I remember that. Always underestimating and not realizing some do their homework.

I think the Mods underestimated our ability to police our selves and the commitment needed from them to police the rules. With out that, you're right. It was doomed.

Still, there's been some good threads here. I've enjoyed Cypress savaging the science deniers.

To be fair and modest, its completely easy to savage the climate science deniers, when I am armed with the world's best science and peer reviewed research and they got nothing.

It'd kinda be like the British SAS going up against the middle-aged Michigan Militia beer guts. Not really a fair fight, and actually almost downright cruel.

To be fair and modest, its completely easy to savage the climate science deniers, when I am armed with the world's best science and peer reviewed research and they got nothing.

It'd kinda be like the British SAS going up against the middle-aged Michigan Militia beer guts. Not really a fair fight, and actually almost downright cruel.
Cypress, kindly GTFO.

Considering Dixie has posted with these people on the other board and here way longer than you or I, I will defer to his right to express his disdain and dissatisfaction at Grind and Damo based on tenure.

I would think the architects of this board and that new section would either stick to their initial intent of APP, or just admit they failed completely and move on.

listen you can distrust me all you want but if there is one person you distrust more than me it should be dixie, he is literally the most fallacious spinster known around these parts. He doesn't believe 1/3rd exists. Even your buddy usfreedom has seen the light. listen to him.

APP from the beginning was as it is now. The "original app" that dixie is referring to existed for like 6 hours before we got all the rules clarified. It was never how dixie described, except in his head.

Last edited:
Back