• Crack

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Heroin

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Meth

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Ladyt's sweet sweet lovin', the most potent drug of them all . .

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ecstacy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Methadone

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Molly

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cocaine (shooted)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I'm being nice and I made this a private poll because I am assuming some of you just don't have any balls.

actually I did... I think you just discovered something new about this board.

When you post a thread, it then forwards you to where you make a poll, which I promptly did. Apparently as this is happening the original thread is posted, sans poll. You got in within those first few seconds. Much like a wormhole opening up above your bed for a split second that you can jump into, at which point you are traveling into another dimension

Anyway . .

Say what...pot head?

I'm being nice and I made this a private poll because I am assuming some of you just don't have any balls.

I never use drugs nor have I ever except for pain killers during and after surgery...just a two beer a day kinda guy...but hey suck that smoke or snort that whatever' that makes ya feel more important! And what pray tell does having balls have anything to do with saying yes or no?:rolleyes:

Never mind your poll just came up...it's all about you flirting with Lady T...figures!

Last edited:
haha ok... I wonder who's gonna vote on those options . .

I know at least two other posters can find that kind of thing.

I have no clue whether or not they chose to indulge in it.

But anyway, some of those are arguable about including, but ECSTASY dude? Ecstasy is a staple of modern culture.

May I suggest some rarer additions and alterations?

No offense but your poll is vastly incomplete:

Add DMT

Specify Snorting Cocaine vs Shooting Cocaine

Add Ecstacy (MDMA)

Add Molly (Pure MDMA)

Add OC (Oxycodone)

Add Methadone

tell me which ones you've done and I can add them to the poll for you too if you want.

I know at least two other posters can find that kind of thing.

I have no clue whether or not they chose to indulge in it.

But anyway, some of those are arguable about including, but ECSTASY dude? Ecstasy is a staple of modern culture.

I made this poll on a wing I didn't sit down for 10 minutes. Yes I should have included it. my baaad

This is probably the only poll in the world that has marijuana use at 100% and cocaine use at 50%.

Savor it.

You left off freebasing coke.

I've hit the meth, shrooms, coke (snort & freebase), and pot. The only one I liked and still occasionally use today is pot. I don't drink, to speak of, and I have never used pain killers stronger than Tylenol.

does shooting, snorting, and freebasing deserve seperate categories? Same drug, right? What's the diff?

Back