what Europe knows which American doesn't

"A lot of Americans who think they are among the enlightened ones get their news from places like Comedy Central .. and they think that's "progressive." I've never heard John Stewart ask a tough question and he sure as hell doesn't interview many europeans."

Why would John Stewart ask an obnoxious question? It's literally not real news, and doesn't purport itself to be.

"A lot of Americans who think they are among the enlightened ones get their news from places like Comedy Central .. and they think that's "progressive." I've never heard John Stewart ask a tough question and he sure as hell doesn't interview many europeans."

Why would John Stewart ask an obnoxious question? It's literally not real news, and doesn't purport itself to be.

That's why it's even sadder that kids DO get their news by reverse engineering john stewarts punchlines.

That's because it's not the only trick in their book my brother. They have other tricks planned that europeans will know and Americans won't know.

When I say Americans are invented I do mean invented. We didn't get this dumb by happenstance. This took planning.

The neocon cabal that orchestrated voter caging knows the depth of our ignorance and I'm willing to bet that voter caging still happens. Just because some of us know it changes nothing, nor will it change because europeans know it. Most Americans are too dumb to be interested in european society other than to go visit their and act like an American. I mean after all, when you're superior and everybody wants to be you, what is there to learn?

A lot of Americans who think they are among the enlightened ones get their news from places like Comedy Central .. and they think that's "progressive." I've never heard John Stewart ask a tough question and he sure as hell doesn't interview many europeans.

The knowledge of the fraud of electronic voting has been conclusively proven .. but you're still going to become a victim of it in '08. This shit has been known for at least 5 years and adequate protection has not b een put in place yet .. and you're running out of time to get it there before the '08 elections. After 8 years of enduring the worst US president in history, and with knowing that fraud put him in office .. and we still aren't adequately protected???? .. C'mon now, that is historically dumb. We need to put one of those Alfred E. Neuman Mad Comics faces on the American flag.

The fraud of the 2002 and 2004 elections couldn't be more clear. They stole it right in front of our faces. Their plan wasn't even that clever.

They wrote a script for their gameplan and called it "Project for a New American Century: Building America's Defenses." .. George Bush has been following it to the LETTER. They put it on the net so everybody could read it. It still took Americans 6 years and hundreds of thousands of dead bodies before the light came on before we knew the war in Iraq was a fraud. And many think they're progressive and smart because NOW they figured it out.

PNAC told you it was a fraud long before it happened. But they didn't give a damn if we knew. They knew we couldn't do anything about it. Too dumb.

Most of europe knew that too. That's why their citizens demanded that their leaders keep them the fuck out of Iraq. There were massive protests all over europe with up to 50 million people against the war even BEFORE the war began. Only a few europeans joined the "Coaltion of the Billing" and traditional allies like France and Germany took a pass on what all of europe knew to be a fraud. Even nations that did join in sent minimal troops. Japan sent like 12. And long before now, most of those who did join in initially have brought their troops home. the "coalition" soon dwindled to the US and a couple brits .. who will also soon begetting the fuck out.

Many of the leaders who didn't do as their citizens demanded and got involved got a boot up their asses on the way out the door. .. Spain, Italy, Poland, Tony Blair in the UK, and now John Howard in Australia, all got the boot because they didn't do what their citizens demanded. I think that's called "democracy"

ALL of europe knew the war on Iraq was a fraud and they were smart enough to interpret what PNAC was saying. Europeans also knew what PNAC meant by "A New Pearl Harbor", but you can't discuss that with Americans ... too dumb.

This level of dumbness had to be created and birthed .. I call it "creationism"

I bet europeans are saying to themselves. "DAMN, Americans have to be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet."

After Bush was selected again in '04, here's what a lot of europeans and media outlets were saying ...
http://www.plasticbag.org/images/extra/dailymirror.jpg

Tha's not a spoof .. that's the actual paper.

The neocons have lots more shit planned .. like this ..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20121791/site/newsweek/

.. and there isn't much we can do about it.

Too dumb.

Why did that nonsenical rant remind me so much of AssHat?

I cant seem to find the info on each individual county but they dot have to have an R in the election position to have someone in the chain destroy evidence.

Anyone with access legal or not can get it done.

I cant seem to find the info on each individual county but they dot have to have an R in the election position to have someone in the chain destroy evidence.

Anyone with access legal or not can get it done.
There is no individual access at that level. One cannot access the stuff without the consent of others in the process, it is designed with safeguards against such individual access. If such were not the case it would be the County Clerk with responsibility toward not following the law, or following it poorly. I guarantee there were not that many counties directly and purposefully not following the law and allowing direct personal access to individuals to such data.

Look through my comments very carefully and see if you can find the word "obnoxious." ... Unless you believe that "tough" is synonymous with "obnoxious" .. what's your point?

HONEST debate dictates that you challenge what I said, not what you would have wanted me to say so you can have a point.

And it appears that you didn't get the gist of my comment about Comedy Central.

That's cool.

blackascoal said:
PNAC told you it was a fraud long before it happened. But they didn't give a damn if we knew. They knew we couldn't do anything about it. Too dumb.

Re: This issue, plus the obvious 9-11 truth information that abounds, leads me to this conclusion, bac, Truth is Part Of The Strategy (tm)

Don't let the judeo/christian personification satan I used to represent the hierarchical evil of centralized, rationalized barbarity fool you. we're on the same page.

I've read about Ohio. Do you think that having a Democratic governer, and a Democratic attorney general, will prevent most of that from happening again in 08 there?

Not sure. Having a democratic Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General didn't prevent it from happening in Georgia.

The integrity of the vote is the responsibility of the American people, not political parties.

Not sure. Having a democratic Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General didn't prevent it from happening in Georgia.

The integrity of the vote is the responsibility of the American people, not political parties.

Isn't it obvious that dems are in on it? Why aren't they freaking out stopping congress over this shit? Maybe cuz next it's their turn?

This video is by PBS. How is that European?
Well, you know. Everything European is better... regardless of street riots. Well, even those are better, the street riots in America suck compared to the awesomeness of the street riots in Europe. So... Anything that is good must come from Europe...

Seriously, they show a bunch of crap from Europe on PBS.

Incredible .. little comment on the latest discovery of republican deception or the reality that American "democracy" is a fraud.

Incredible

Incredible .. little comment on the latest discovery of republican deception or the reality that American "democracy" is a fraud.

Incredible
What? We are supposed to be all, "Wow, we agree." then the next post would be, "me too". Fricking boring dude. Get over yourself.

Back