What film/movie are you currently watching?

Inglorious Bastards is awesome.

I haven't seen Apocalype Now yet, but I don't like Platoon. Saving Private Ryan is good, of course. I also need to see Letters from Iwo Jima and Flags of Our Fathers...

IB is awesome? i thought about renting it, but it seemed a stupid movie....why is it awesome?

This thread is now about pirates. Specifically, me.

l_142f27b738753dcc469dfc4930fbd179.jpg
Cute!

Inglorious Bastards is awesome.

I haven't seen Apocalype Now yet, but I don't like Platoon. Saving Private Ryan is good, of course. I also need to see Letters from Iwo Jima and Flags of Our Fathers...
Bastards was glorious! I generally don't like war movies, imagine that!

A little hostility there over a movie? I didnt quite catch that analogy .. but I guess people get what they want to get out of a movie. No, I wont get out ...

:thisisgettinggood:
No hostility, just saying that Avatar sucked out loud. As for the 'analogy' you wouldn't get it because I rarely say it around. It's a phrase I use to say anyone who disagrees with me (especially on trivial matters like movies) is un-american and thus should leave America. It doesn't translate well over text, hence my reluctance to use it here. In person I'm well known for it, along with Hulk Hogan-esque jestures.

Just saw Inception, and it was another good job by Leo.

I saw that a few weeks ago and afterwards had to look it up on the internet to fill in the gaps I didn't understand. There was so much going on and it happened fast. But I do like Leo. Did you see Shutter Island?

I am currently watching Wallander, the original Swedish version, although the English remake with Kenneth Branagh is pretty damn good as well. There is someone about this TV series that makes for very compelling watching despite the subtitles.

"Wallander" (2005)

I hadn't heard of Wallander but psychopaths and murderers? Wow, that's right up my alley! I'll see if Netflix has it.

Back