What Happened in Your Birth Year?

Wow, that just goes on forever.

You can make it show all at once by trying to close the window. You'll get a message asking if you want to get out or continue. If you click on "Cancel" you'll get the whole page typed out at once.

I thought it was trying to make me get even older waiting for the whole thing to finish.

You can make it show all at once by trying to close the window. You'll get a message asking if you want to get out or continue. If you click on "Cancel" you'll get the whole page typed out at once.

I thought it was trying to make me get even older waiting for the whole thing to finish.
Exactly...

Jesse Owens destroying the Nazis and their white Aryan superiority bullshit at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, ruled!
LOL Fuck you! I'm not that old! Though Jesse Owens did go to College here in Columbus at the Ohio State University.

Naa I was refering to Roger Maris hitting 61 home runs. Ironic considering what year it was.

LOL Fuck you! I'm not that old! Though Jesse Owens did go to College here in Columbus at the Ohio State University.

Naa I was refering to Roger Maris hitting 61 home runs. Ironic considering what year it was.

Ha, just playing around.

For the public record, Mott is 27 years old, has the body of a young arnold schwarzenegger, and the face of a youngish Brad Pitt.

Back