What Happened to all the nice guys?

the last thing I need is for my most prized bitch to be testy. What's the problem darling? How can we make you turn that frown upside down?

I'd like a bigger cut of my jobs... somehow 5% doesn't seem fair when I'm doing all the work.. can you at least bump that to 7% for women, and 10% for men?

I'd like a bigger cut of my jobs... somehow 5% doesn't seem fair when I'm doing all the work.. can you at least bump that to 7% for women, and 10% for men?

If you keep practicing that glow stick routine to Electonic and House music, I'm going to up it to 15% for men.

Is that better honey?

If you keep practicing that glow stick routine to Electonic and House music, I'm going to up it to 15% for men.

Is that better honey?

Have Dave do the wide stance, and troll the men's bathroom at the Minneapolis Airport during the GOP convention.

Gonna be a lot of GOP toe tappers in town that week; sounds like a lot of benjamins $ to me.

Have Dave do the wide stance, and troll the men's bathroom at the Minneapolis Airport during the GOP convention.

Gonna be a lot of GOP toe tappers in town that week; sounds like a lot of benjamins $ to me.

I think I'm a little too old for most at the Convention....

Back