What happened with Adam?

klaatu

Fusionist
What happened with Adam on the other board? Who threatened him? I think this qualifies as a current event .... :cool:

If i was hazarding a guess, i'd say Gonzo. He was "bored" yesterday and trying to get a rise out of people. That said, i may be totally wrong.

charver said:
If i was hazarding a guess, i'd say Gonzo. He was "bored" yesterday and trying to get a rise out of people. That said, i may be totally wrong.

that would be my guess too, but i am also uncertain!

care

Yes, it was me. That's why I'm over here right now.

Adam threatened me, so I looked up much of his personal history to convince him that threatening someone who researches for a living probably isn't a good idea.

I'll be back at fp.com in a week.

gonzojournals said:
Yes, it was me. That's why I'm over here right now.

Adam threatened me, so I looked up much of his personal history to convince him that threatening someone who researches for a living probably isn't a good idea.

I'll be back at fp.com in a week.

Congratulations.

For the record, I did not threaten you, and you can actually confirm this by re-reading the thread at FullPolitics. No, not the deleted thread, but the prior thread in which the argument hatched.

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20573

You mistakenly assumed or perhaps misread my statement and determined that I threatened you, but it was nothing of the sort. Any objective observer could see that.

You then became very defensive and started an inappropriate barrage of encroachments into information that is available upon me, and then made specific and threatening statements related to myself and other people.

SR made up his own mind on this one. I didn't ask him to do anything to you. But all the same, this all comes back to my original point that you should be more careful with what you say and not use your anon status to continue being a jerk.

Gonzo is very excitable ,I think deep down he is a decent guy byut he is all caught up in this superiority thing and must not feel very superior in his real life so he compensates on line.

Gonz get real and use some of those research technics on your own self and figure out who you really are ,you will be gald you did.

Adam Weinberg said:
For the record, I did not threaten you, and you can actually confirm this by re-reading the thread at FullPolitics. No, not the deleted thread, but the prior thread in which the argument hatched.

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20573

You mistakenly assumed or perhaps misread my statement and determined that I threatened you, but it was nothing of the sort. Any objective observer could see that.

You then became very defensive and started an inappropriate barrage of encroachments into information that is available upon me, and then made specific and threatening statements related to myself and other people.

SR made up his own mind on this one. I didn't ask him to do anything to you. But all the same, this all comes back to my original point that you should be more careful with what you say and not use your anon status to continue being a jerk.

I followed this over there and read all but the deleted thread, and pretty much....Adam has it right!

care

charver said:
How would anyone have been able to tell the difference?

Desh said:
Gonzo is very excitable ,I think deep down he is a decent guy byut he is all caught up in this superiority thing and must not feel very superior in his real life so he compensates on line.

Gonz get real and use some of those research technics on your own self and figure out who you really are ,you will be gald you did.
You're too nice, Desh. My guess is that deep down, he's every bit as rude, insensitive, hateful, narrow minded, ignorant and insecure as he seems on the surface. It's the simplest hypothesis, you see.

:p

Rude, insensitive, hateful, sure.

But narrow minded, ignorant, and insecure? No.

Of course it is easy for you to say when you are almost as big a self-satisfied, arrogant, pompous piece of human slime as AC.

Back