What happened with Adam?

gonzojournals said:
Rude, insensitive, hateful, sure.

But narrow minded, ignorant, and insecure? No.

Of course it is easy for you to say when you are almost as big a self-satisfied, arrogant, pompous piece of human slime as AC.
I just calls 'em as I sees 'em, toe jam. :rolleyes:

No, what you really mean is that you are no better than me. You just think you are.

You do exactly as I do-- sitting at your computer, passing judgement on people behind your fourth wall.
My guess is that you are about fifteen, and your teachers and your parents said that you were a really smart guy, so you thought you would apply some of your pseudointellectual babble on this forum--- unfortunately for you, I'm a little brighter than the other tards on there, so I can see through your game and I see that you are nothing more than a child with a brand new toy.

Drop the act. So far every post I have ever seen by you is a bunch of utter shit with every bit of the amount of integrity you would expect to find in a fresh pile of whipped cream.
While I attack other posters, I also debate points. I have never seen you debate, never seen you make a solid argument.
All you do is continue with your left-wing bullshit because it makes you feel secure in your stupidity and utter ignorance. Stop wasting my time.

gonzojournals said:
No, what you really mean is that you are no better than me. You just think you are.

You do exactly as I do-- sitting at your computer, passing judgement on people behind your fourth wall.
My guess is that you are about fifteen, and your teachers and your parents said that you were a really smart guy, so you thought you would apply some of your pseudointellectual babble on this forum--- unfortunately for you, I'm a little brighter than the other tards on there, so I can see through your game and I see that you are nothing more than a child with a brand new toy.

Drop the act. So far every post I have ever seen by you is a bunch of utter shit with every bit of the amount of integrity you would expect to find in a fresh pile of whipped cream.
While I attack other posters, I also debate points. I have never seen you debate, never seen you make a solid argument.
All you do is continue with your left-wing bullshit because it makes you feel secure in your stupidity and utter ignorance. Stop wasting my time.
Ooo, getting a little hot under the collar, are we? My work here is done. LOL!

No, junior, I haven't been 15 in well over 30 years. I'm a software architect for a bio-tech company in San Bruno, actually. Now, I do admit to some fairly childish antics on message boards. That's what they're for after all. Things like baiting overly emotional cons, for example.

:D

robdastud said:
adam do you have any pictures w/out the stash?

LOL

You are fabulous Rob, absolutely fabu! All this drama, and I'm reading along, going wow, this gonzo guy is a real jerk and then I come to this. You crack me up! A one track mind, you remind me of my best friend.

Back