What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

There is no doubt that USFREEDOM is a racist, is there, Borbo.
Give us one example of Sharpton showing that he believes black people are superior to white people.
I will understand when you can't.
Poor Borbo.

Poor - poor Bucky.
You were asked to provide proof of your allegation, was unable to do so, and now have lied by attempting to equate an apple to an orange.

You really need to work on your anal retentive behavior and your over blown sense of entitlement; because that might solve your compulsive lying. :D

There is no doubt that USFREEDOM is a racist, is there, Borbo.
Give us one example of Sharpton showing that he believes black people are superior to white people.
I will understand when you can't.
Poor Borbo.
He is a race hustler who has used it to fund an extravagant lifestyle. You do know that he was banned from coming here don't you? Actually forget that, I doubt that you do. As always you want me to do all the heavy lifting for you, not going to happen until you are polite and cut the crap.

He is a race hustler who has used it to fund an extravagant lifestyle. You do know that he was banned from coming here don't you? Actually forget that, I doubt that you do. As always you want me to do all the heavy lifting for you, not going to happen until you are polite and cut the crap.

Do you believe him to be a black supremacist?

Back