What happens to liberal professors

I love that the story has a happy ending!

What's even more awesome is knowing that Watermark and Topspin like in shitty bordering states. That must be a frightening fact for Toppy... :D

He should have slapped some sense into him Watermark. Most of the stories that I've read have a former Marine hitting the teacher. You should have added a slapfight...

Do Marine's slap?

Wouldn't matter (but they slap so hard you wind up splattering like poop cakes, almost as hard as SEALs)... The story should follow the meme. Don't just say something, there should also be physical contact for which the attacker never has to face charges but make the Professor suddenly realize how wrong he was...

Wouldn't matter (but they slap so hard you wind up splattering like poop cakes, almost as hard as SEALs)... The story should follow the meme. Don't just say something, there should also be physical contact for which the attacker never has to face charges but make the Professor suddenly realize how wrong he was...

I think the content is more based off the Albert Einstein variants, where the student just makes a dumb argument. The military variants I've heard do indeed just end with the professor getting punched.

Back