What is the gravest concern liberals are facing today?

What's keeping these poor bastards up at night?

• Waving bye-bye to Abortion Rights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illegal Immigration going away

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop babbling, you silly fucking moonbat.

Trump's work is cut out for him, but I'm quite certain he'll be able to clean up most, if not all, of Hussein's messes. ;)

He couldn't wipe his own butt...
The moonbat can't even hold a convincing press conference...
The more we see of him the crazier he gets...

I find it humorous how hysterical liberals like Midcan are using the pub argument that the president is not really the president. Many pubs said that about Obama and of course Midcan would whole heartedly disagree and Midcan would be right, in stark contrast to here where he is just another birfer publican.

For you to not be concerned about a mad man with the codes in his pocket to end the world, all I can say to you is... Fuck you, you crazy fucking asshole...

That coming form someone that support the previous President due solely to skin color. Now, that's crazy.

He couldn't wipe his own butt...
The moonbat can't even hold a convincing press conference...
The more we see of him the crazier he gets...

Obama didn't have to wipe his butt. People like you were more than willing to lick it clean for him. Pucker up, NL.

I find it humorous how hysterical liberals like Midcan are using the pub argument that the president is not really the president. Many pubs said that about Obama and of course Midcan would whole heartedly disagree and Midcan would be right, in stark contrast to here where he is just another birfer publican.

Electoral denier.

The world has a different perception, you shitstain...
Your orange clown is insane...
I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than frappuccino-sipping bedwetters like you.

You're just pissed that your party lost. Get over it, and get over yourself!

I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than frappuccino-sipping bedwetters like you.

You're just pissed that your party lost. Get over it, and get over yourself!

I'm pissed that there is an insane person in the oval office...
It seems you are fine with it.
But then you are one crazy motherfucker yourself...

Back