What is Trump's game? Is he trying to be forced into resignation?

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
It was announced today that Trump is sticking to his claim that he will shut down the govt if he doesn't get funding for his wall, in spite of the opposition to it in Congress.

Given that, one really has to wonder what kind of ulterior motives he might have.

One scenario could be that 1) he knows the Mueller investigation is going to turn up something or 2) he realizes he's in over his head with something he isn't suited for or 3) he was only ever interested in winning the "contest" or the "game" (the election) to begin with, and once he won that, he soon lost interest in committing himself to the actual job, long term.

Whichever of those three reasons one might ascribe to him, it may well be that he is purposely trying to antagonize the GOP Congress so they, along with the Democrats, will "force him" to resign. Afterward, he will of course, twist it around the way he always does, claiming that he was just too far outside the mainstream establishment (the swamp) so they unfairly conspired to get rid of him.

His die-hard, Trumptard supporters will of course believe every word he says, and he'll be able to walk away a hero in the eyes of these idiots, with his name and his brand intact.

Let's all pray that it happens soon!!!!

The assaults on his delicate ego are far outweighing the massaging it gets at his rallies and his staff worship...
It is no longer fun for Trump... He is searching for an out that will not concede defeat...
The wording of his resignation speech should be entertaining and creative as hell...

The assaults on his delicate ego are far outweighing the massaging it gets at his rallies and his staff worship...
It is no longer fun for Trump... He is searching for an out that will not concede defeat...
The wording of his resignation speech should be entertaining and creative as hell...

Let's hope so!!! I'm looking forward to it!!! :good4u:

He ain't going nowhere.

And you will still be here crying 'bout wussians and waycists, oh my.

Just like now.....

He ain't going nowhere.

And you will still be here crying 'bout wussians and waycists, oh my.

Just like now.....

has a single day gone by since jan 20 (or even b4} that buthurt libz werent predicting the end of trump?

they are like
m4AzIry.gif

It was announced today that Trump is sticking to his claim that he will shut down the govt if he doesn't get funding for his wall, in spite of the opposition to it in Congress.

Given that, one really has to wonder what kind of ulterior motives he might have.

One scenario could be that 1) he knows the Mueller investigation is going to turn up something or 2) he realizes he's in over his head with something he isn't suited for or 3) he was only ever interested in winning the "contest" or the "game" (the election) to begin with, and once he won that, he soon lost interest in committing himself to the actual job, long term.

Whichever of those three reasons one might ascribe to him, it may well be that he is purposely trying to antagonize the GOP Congress so they, along with the Democrats, will "force him" to resign. Afterward, he will of course, twist it around the way he always does, claiming that he was just too far outside the mainstream establishment (the swamp) so they unfairly conspired to get rid of him.

His die-hard, Trumptard supporters will of course believe every word he says, and he'll be able to walk away a hero in the eyes of these idiots, with his name and his brand intact.

Let's all pray that it happens soon!!!!

:rofl2:

Another stupid claim/prediction; you're quite full of them BucklyTard.

Who are you going to pray to?

Excellent point; the idiot is a Godless heathen. :)

Gonad said he wanted to pray. His words.

So? BFD.

How do you know what my views and beliefs are regarding the creation of the universe?

You don't.

Maybe I believe in a deity, but a different one than you.

Maybe I made up my own "God".

There are lots of possibilities that you dumbfucks are obviously too fucking stupid to have considered.

Idiots.

So? BFD.

How do you know what my views and beliefs are regarding the creation of the universe?

You don't.

Maybe I believe in a deity, but a different one than you.

Maybe I made up my own "God".

There are lots of possibilities that you dumbfucks are obviously too fucking stupid to have considered.

Idiots.

You're a liberal, therefore an atheist.

Back