What is Trump's game? Is he trying to be forced into resignation?

gonad

m4AzIry.gif

oooo...A mean spirited gif...
How will we survive the onslaught of such keen witted repartee?

It was announced today that Trump is sticking to his claim that he will shut down the govt if he doesn't get funding for his wall, in spite of the opposition to it in Congress.

Given that, one really has to wonder what kind of ulterior motives he might have.

One scenario could be that 1) he knows the Mueller investigation is going to turn up something or 2) he realizes he's in over his head with something he isn't suited for or 3) he was only ever interested in winning the "contest" or the "game" (the election) to begin with, and once he won that, he soon lost interest in committing himself to the actual job, long term.

Whichever of those three reasons one might ascribe to him, it may well be that he is purposely trying to antagonize the GOP Congress so they, along with the Democrats, will "force him" to resign. Afterward, he will of course, twist it around the way he always does, claiming that he was just too far outside the mainstream establishment (the swamp) so they unfairly conspired to get rid of him.

His die-hard, Trumptard supporters will of course believe every word he says, and he'll be able to walk away a hero in the eyes of these idiots, with his name and his brand intact.

Let's all pray that it happens soon!!!!

From what I read his comment was more along the lines of if the government does get shut down, he will condition his wall on whatever legislation it takes to get things going again. Doesn't matter, there will be a continuing resolution to take the government through the next quarter at current levels.

From what I read his comment was more along the lines of if the government does get shut down, he will condition his wall on whatever legislation it takes to get things going again. Doesn't matter, there will be a continuing resolution to take the government through the next quarter at current levels.

Ryan and McConnell are fed up with the orange clown...
My guess is they will ignore the wall entirely.

How very gracious of you to call Trump supporters idiots. How about we call Hillary supporters idiots too and adopt it as a way to address each of you from now on? Being one who hasn't voted for either, I am all for it.
So lets start, idiots. How come a nation of over 300 mil can't come up with candidates better suited to represent us? That alone should warrant being called idiots. Right?
You voted for a candidate because
she is a woman,
she is establishment,
was married to Bill,
she deserved it although BO put her in her place the first time she attempted, and even Dems could swallow her nonsense,
BO had pity on her and made her SoS,
did I mention she was married to Bill and stuck around because of political ambitions?
Those are some qualifications for sure.

The right voted for Trump, mostly because
he is different,
he isn't establishment,
he was smart enough to listen to the masses and said what they wanted to hear,
he is successful in his own right, instead of being someone's coat tail.

That is what is wrong, and I dare say that everyone who voted for either qualifies as an idiot, because both parties have you by the balls, and rely on you and your infighting and your votes every election cycle. You do their bidding and feel great about yourselves when your party wins. If not, you take turns being the sore losers that you really are for not realizing that you are being used.
So if you want to call someone an idiot, look in the mirror. Had you guys had enough brass to reject a lousy candidate, you wouldn't have to scramble and lie and moan and groan and call the other idiots by a name you deserve as well.

So now to Trump. If nothing comes from his presidency, aside from his actual accomplishments and not the nonsense you are being fed, he exposes the sheer insanity of both parties and our media. I can't wait to read what he will do or tweet or say next. We deserve him, all of us.

How very gracious of you to call Trump supporters idiots. How about we call Hillary supporters idiots too and adopt it as a way to address each of you from now on? Being one who hasn't voted for either, I am all for it.
So lets start, idiots. How come a nation of over 300 mil can't come up with candidates better suited to represent us? That alone should warrant being called idiots. Right?
You voted for a candidate because
she is a woman,
she is establishment,
was married to Bill,
she deserved it although BO put her in her place the first time she attempted, and even Dems could swallow her nonsense,
BO had pity on her and made her SoS,
did I mention she was married to Bill and stuck around because of political ambitions?
Those are some qualifications for sure.

The right voted for Trump, mostly because
he is different,
he isn't establishment,
he was smart enough to listen to the masses and said what they wanted to hear,
he is successful in his own right, instead of being someone's coat tail.

That is what is wrong, and I dare say that everyone who voted for either qualifies as an idiot, because both parties have you by the balls, and rely on you and your infighting and your votes every election cycle. You do their bidding and feel great about yourselves when your party wins. If not, you take turns being the sore losers that you really are for not realizing that you are being used.
So if you want to call someone an idiot, look in the mirror. Had you guys had enough brass to reject a lousy candidate, you wouldn't have to scramble and lie and moan and groan and call the other idiots by a name you deserve as well.

So now to Trump. If nothing comes from his presidency, aside from his actual accomplishments and not the nonsense you are being fed, he exposes the sheer insanity of both parties and our media. I can't wait to read what he will do or tweet or say next. We deserve him, all of us.

Stupidest bullshit reasoning I've seen in quite awhile.

Thinly veiled Trump rah-rah post anyway.

Back