What Matters?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Asshat, in all honesty, if you believe you are doing noble work trying to save the world from fascists and totalitarian governments, then I applaud you for your dedication.

It is indeed heroic to try and save the world.

But that doesn't change the fact that I think its a sad life. I would say the same about someone who focuses their entire life on being a success in business.

People, in my opinion, should value the simpler things in life. Those who do not see the beauty in daily life are missing so much.

Life can be cut short so easily. Best case scenario its not that long.

I have known so many who put off what was important, thinking there would be time later. Often times there was not.

Fascists are sad.

Battling International fascists can't be a 24/7 job. You have to have something else in your life.

What do you do that makes you smile? Where do you go that makes you feel free?

If you spend half your life defeating the IFs, what will you have in your life then? Will you spend the second half savoring your victory, even after the masses have forgotten you?

Asshate, if you have any rope in your garage, this is where you go hang yourself ASAP.

Watermark, if nothing matters, and there is no right or wrong, then you might consider the same thing, not as retribution (nobody is as much a waste of space as Asshate carries himself) but as an experiement to see if anything does matter to you. After all, what does it matter whether you die now or in 65 years?

Asshate, if you have any rope in your garage, this is where you go hang yourself ASAP.

Watermark, if nothing matters, and there is no right or wrong, then you might consider the same thing, not as retribution (nobody is as much a waste of space as Asshate carries himself) but as an experiement to see if anything does matter to you. After all, what does it matter whether you die now or in 65 years?

Experiment funding denied. Try applying next year.

Battling International fascists can't be a 24/7 job. You have to have something else in your life.

What do you do that makes you smile? Where do you go that makes you feel free?

If you spend half your life defeating the IFs, what will you have in your life then? Will you spend the second half savoring your victory, even after the masses have forgotten you?

None of your business, fascist. SHitting on your face might be fun.

Your mom borrowed it for her own auto-erotic asphyxiation needs.
Get your lazy ass down to the hardware store and buy some more then. It will also have the added benefit of getting you away from your stash of comics that feed you all of your conspiratorial fearmongering trite.

Get your lazy ass down to the hardware store and buy some more then. It will also have the added benefit of getting you away from your stash of comics that feed you all of your conspiratorial fearmongering trite.

I think you mean tripe. Douchesack.

Globalization and a desire one world government is hardly a secret. Many elitist academic types openly talk about it, so do the internationalist fascist businessy types. All elitist assjackers seem to agree it's best. It's actually the worst.

I think you mean tripe. Douchesack.

Globalization and a desire one world government is hardly a secret. Many elitist academic types openly talk about it, so do the internationalist fascist businessy types. All elitist assjackers seem to agree it's best. It's actually the worst.
Not a secret? Then there should be all sorts of university studies, credible publications and books, scientific polls, etc... oh, wait, but there's not!

Trite - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Trite
1. lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale: the trite phrases in his letter.
2. characterized by hackneyed expressions, ideas, etc.: The commencement address was trite and endlessly long.
3. Archaic. rubbed or worn by use.

Tripe - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Tripe
1. the first and second divisions of the stomach of a ruminant, esp. oxen, sheep, or goats, used as food. Compare honeycomb tripe, plain tripe.
2. Slang. something, esp. speech or writing, that is false or worthless; rubbish.

As you can see, either "trite" or "tripe" are affective words. Your bullshit is most certainly archaic, and worn by use (Trite 3) but it is similarly false and worthless (Tripe 2)

This English class period is dismissed for the day, but I want to see you during TAP because you are still falling further behind and failing miserably. Your work has been nothing short of trite.

Not a secret? Then there should be all sorts of university studies, credible publications and books, scientific polls, etc... oh, wait, but there's not!
Most university curriculums do center around globalization and one world government, villifying any contrary ideas as populism or "nationalism".

Most university curriculums do center around globalization and one world government, villifying any contrary ideas as populism or "nationalism".
First, there is nothing wrong with globalization. Second, when someone calls you a "nationalist," just say, "yes, now get the fuck out of my nation-state and go live under the rule of the enlighened military dictatorships, theocracies, cartels, and ideological despots to whom you want to surrender my sovereignty."

First, there is nothing wrong with globalization.
There is the way it's being done now. Using slave labor to put free people out of work is a disgrace. Slave labor is not a legitimate comparative advantage.
Second, when someone calls you a "nationalist," just say, "yes, now get the fuck out of my nation-state and go live under the rule of the enlighened military dictatorships, theocracies, cartels, and ideological despots to whom you want to surrender my sovereignty."

Someone is called a nationalist just for wanting to protect american workers from rapacious and destructive trade policies. Then it's only one step in the warped conversation from nationalist to nazi.

Look at how watermark the brainwash victim speaks. The cancer of nationalism? That's messed up. National sovereignty and self determination is not cancer. Look how warped he is.

Back