What Movie or Tv character is your personality like?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel1

So my oldest daughter said the character's personality played by Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction reminds her of me, and my youngest daughter said the character's personality "dude" played by Jeff Bridges in the Big Lebowski reminds her of me. Has anyone ever compared your personality to some character in a movie or on tv?

Im a cross between mrs Doubtfire and the girl in the Juno movie.

No one has ever compared me to anyone in my knowledge.

I love the Dude.

I guess your older daughter was mad at the time huh?

no I get along really well with my kids. Im like w00t? I dont smoke weed or drink.....and she said yeah I know but its just the dudes personality your kinda like him....hmm I dont know why.:rolleyes:

oh my older daughter....no we are pretty close....why is samuel l jacksons character a jerk?

I always wanted to be John Keating from Dead Poets Society. Teaching was something I really wanted to do.

Im a cross between mrs Doubtfire and the girl in the Juno movie.

No one has ever compared me to anyone in my knowledge.

I love the Dude.

I guess your older daughter was mad at the time huh?

My oldest daughter is home so i just asked her and she showed me the scene in the movie that reminds her of me. She said the character Samuel L Jackson plays is like me because he gets annoyed but blows peoples heads off instead of just verbally assaulting them like I do, but then feels guilty about it later and gets all self reflective and tries to connect things to God or the bible like me. She just showed me this scene as the one that reminds her most of my personality......weird:eek:

[youtube]Fd4VSkj0Wks[/youtube]

oh my older daughter....no we are pretty close....why is samuel l jacksons character a jerk?

No hes not a jerk , hes a self confessed Bad man who's trying real hard not to be. But he is none the less a bad man man who places profit above life.

I love the character but would not like to ever have him in my life.

You I like having arround.

upload a clip of the scne that relfects you please:)

I will revisit this tomorrow. We have been downloading a lot of stuff and we are near our limits for the satellite internet to run at good speeds.

Hummm...well my kids say I am a cross between Toby Keith and Jackie Chan (out-takes)...'ain't as good as I once was...but good once as I ever was!'

Hummm...well my kids say I am a cross between Toby Keith and Jackie Chan (out-takes)...'ain't as good as I once was...but good once as I ever was!'

so your kind of a country singing martial artist comedian?

I love this characters personality....you must be FUN!

He's the most evil character I could think of. Got one worse than Brick Top?

If you like Guy Ritchie movies, then you're ok in my book, no matter what your politics are.

LOL

Back