What Movie or Tv character is your personality like?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
He's the most evil character I could think of. Got one worse than Brick Top?

If you like Guy Ritchie movies, then you're ok in my book, no matter what your politics are.

LOL

Yeah you're a godforsaken dirty communist but I do have to give you props for the Guy Ritchie films.

Im a cross between mrs Doubtfire and the girl in the Juno movie.

No one has ever compared me to anyone in my knowledge.

QUOTE]

Desh I love that movie Mrs doubtfire, so your sorta philosophical like juno and yet mischievious and like to have the inside scoop right under everyones noses like mrs doubtfire.....he he

LOL.

I like how Buggs sees life from a different view than most.
look below the surface impact.
his view is just as valid, just not the shallow one that most see.

when i was a kid, instead of having a teddy bear i had a toy rabbit comforted me that was my teddy bear so to speak. It was given to me by my great grandma. I used to have a rabbit avater too. ha ha yeah Buggs is kinda cool:cool:

when i was a kid, instead of having a teddy bear i had a toy rabbit comforted me that was my teddy bear so to speak. It was given to me by my great grandma. I used to have a rabbit avater too. ha ha yeah Buggs is kinda cool:cool:

woyw you actually had a stuffed animal as a child? All I had was a favorite rock.... Kinda poor.
j/k mostly.

Wow...I still have or did have my stuffed animal as a kid...it's like a antique now...a small teddy bear stitched up from my using him as a soldier playing war games as a kid...firecrackers were legal back in my youth...I gave it to my Grandaughter...she still keeps it with her...despite her BF's complaining..

Time for a break from all this serious talk...tonights dinner menu...was going to go with the 'Walker Texas Ranger Super BBQ burger'...too damn cold out 19 degrees...so I will go with Lemon and Herb sordfish steak with Texas fries,Italian salad, garlic bread and a cold BL Lime...have a great night y'all!

PC left on to check out whats going on for a bit wilst the dinner cooks!:)

I've been told by my friends that Billy reminds them of me. Educated, intelligent, wild, and willing to try almost anything for fun.

I'll make you famous!

(I don't see it. I personally think I'm more like Doc... BTW - I love this song...)

Just in case you don't know who Doc is...

upload a clip of the scne that relfects you please:)

Teaching in a way that actually reaches someone is a noble art.

My oldest son told that Duvall making this little speech reminded him of me.

Back