I don’t do emogies

Cypress

Dutch

Owl lady

Darla

Damn there’s a million more

I’m going to have to go look at names

I’ll be back

You Evince, and I was alarmed last year when I heard you weren't around for a while and Rana and I reached out to Lady T about it.

Rana, always.

I loved US Citizen so much, and it makes me sad because I don't believe he's with us any longer.

Cawacko.

Lady T whom I keep in touch with.

Probably just mostly the folks I go back to netscape with. That's decades now. I am so old! I can't believe it's been since Jan 2002 I first found message boards, the old Netscape boards. That's 20 years. I would take back having wasted so much time posting. You won't see that happen with me again. But I have some great memories!

Lv

Trumpet

Archives

Damn

It’s amazing how many are great here

I know there is still many I’m just brain farting about

I’ll keep adding

Don’t feel left out

I just have an old brain

You Evince, and I was alarmed last year when I heard you weren't around for a while and Rana and I reached out to Lady T about it.

Rana, always.

I loved US Citizen so much, and it makes me sad because I don't believe he's with us any longer.

Cawacko.

Probably just mostly the folks I go back to netscape with. That's decades now. I am so old! I can't believe it's been since Jan 2002 I first found message boards, the old Netscape boards. That's 20 years. I would take back having wasted so much time posting. You won't see that happen with me again. But I have some great memories!
Thanks, the feeling is mutual!

Rana, always.

Cawacko.

Cawacko, who’s that :eek:

Rana, always.

Cawacko.

RANA

LADY T

THATS AWESOME YOU STILL TALK

Tell her hi from me

She is the only one I actually met

Then I decided I should never do it again

I needed a big break

So I took it

Get lady T to come back if you can

Phantasmal

I love you too

Can’t believe how many I haven’t named yet

Im enjoying this project

Its cathartic

Except for the part when I realized I haven’t named someone yet
Ah, thanks, we go way back, and I always worry when you take extended breaks.

I have nothing against the OP idea.

But...

love?
A poster?
In a chat forum?
Where 99.9% of the people are faceless and nameless?
And almost nothing they claim about themselves can be proven?
Where 2 or more people could be posting using the same name
(it happens...like a man and wife/two friends/two siblings/etc.)?

None.

Back