What posters here that you love

Actually I honestly dont. I only know that actor from when he was in Project Blue book, which was very good BTW. What happened to him?

HandySeparateKitten-size_restricted.gif

You've never seen "Game of Thrones"? Boy you have been missing out a lot.

I know. Everybody and his brother told me. Just never took the time. That crazy Canadian comedy Trailer park boys? First saw it like 2 weeks ago and that has been popular since like 2004!. :laugh: I have certain things I watch...and thats pretty much it.

You've never seen "Game of Thrones"? Boy you have been missing out a lot.

I haven’t either

I really should binge it

The soft prom scenes are just not fun for me

I know it’s a great show

F nothing else for the cultural references

It’s hard getting old

It’s great I keep thinking of posters who I love here

Except the part where I feel bad for forgetting folks

I know for sure I’m still forgetting folks

Well thats not very nice. No wonder most NORMAL people are disgusted by left wingers. :thinking: ;)

Aren't you the one who used that scene from the movie he posted? Now you're blaming him for telling you what happened to that character? This is why most NORMAL people are disgusted by Trumpanzees. lol

It’s great I keep thinking of posters who I love here

Except the part where I feel bad for forgetting folks

I know for sure I’m still forgetting folks

Still, it beats the alternative. lol

What a much more pleasant thread than the usual around here: People I Hate.

Aren't you the one who used that scene from the movie he posted? Now you're blaming him for telling you what happened to that character? This is why most NORMAL people are disgusted by Trumpanzees. lol

Yeah,....but I didnt know....LOL I just pulled it off JPP's list of gifs. Ya got me I guess....:laugh:

I haven’t either

I really should binge it

The soft prom scenes are just not fun for me

I know it’s a great show

F nothing else for the cultural references

It’s hard getting old

Whats a soft PROM? Ive never even heard of a HARD prom. Something else I musta missed!

Here, I'll make your list easy for you:

"Members banned from this thread:" Cypress, LadyT, Jarod, The Anonymous, blackascoal, AnglScarlett, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, jet57, danielpalos, Leonthecat, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, TTQ64, whaap, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mr.Mason, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, John Barron, WalterWilson, Janet Kinsley, Port Tack, JPF, Cinnabar, Ap Iolo, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet, saltydancin, Blackcat13th, ]2epo]v[an, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, TexanManWithPlans, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, ParachuteAdams, Anvil Kasseri, martin, Diesel, Sock Sockinski, RedStone7476, Whythink, BidenPresident, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, American Man, goat, Inkslinger, Djinn, Jolly, rogues scholar, Vlad, tribble, Noone, 50USA, TruthSeeker777, Gondwanaland, politicalhippopotamus, Street Glider, McRocket, jessica3421, Saul, BrianRicci, Jungle Boy, Darla, Doug1843, DarinRobbins and AlexandrosTsolis

Back