What sociopaths are willing to do for money

Didn't Desh confront a drug dealer and his hoochie and get them to leave the neighborhood alone? I'd call that a 100% successful grass-roots effort.

But your twist on the story is noted. I'll ask Desh to film the next encounter for YouTube, if they're brave enough to return.

It was like ten years ago now.

No drugs in either hood I did that in.

I actaully did it twice ( well not the spitting part...I sprayed the hose at the first drug dealer)

funny thing is both were like 6'3" and arround 300lbs so everyone feared them

hahahahahahahahahahah

I love how NONE of them are republicans when challenged

Deshy, I haven't been a Republican since 2006. Oh, I used to be just like you Deshy. I would defend the GOP come hell or high water. I played the game just like you did. Everything the dems did was bad, everything the republicans did was good. But, after watching the GOP sell out on issue after issue after issue, I had finally had enough and said fuck em.

I held my nose on their medicare expansion. I held my nose on steel tariffs.

Well, no more. I know you don't understand that Deshy. It is too complicated for you to understand. I will always 100% support freedom and liberty regardless of where that comes from.

No idiot your vote for them and defend them at every turn.

you just push them to be more and more sociopathic at every turn.

its killing them

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?57572-Sen.-Grahm-introduces-Abortion-Bill/page2

I guess you want leaders like this

FNX-45 Tactical

FNX-45 Tactical is offline .45 ACP JPP Staff
Send a message via AIM to FNX-45 Tactical Send a message via Yahoo to FNX-45 Tactical

Join Date:Jul 2007Location:Detroit, AKA HEAVENPosts:24,158Thanks:8,237Thanked 6,031 Times in 4,242 Posts Groans:487 Groaned 545 Times in 509 Posts Blog Entries:2

I want a law that makes pain for babies MANDATORY. Fuck babies.

No idiot your vote for them and defend them at every turn.

you just push them to be more and more sociopathic at every turn.

its killing them

I don't vote and defend them Deshy. Where have you been? I just spent four posts on this thread blasting Graham. I think he should be primaries and out of office. Yes, I want them to adhere to the US Constitution. I want them to support a platform of economic liberty and freedom. IF you think that is sociopathic, then so be it. You are fucked in the head and I don't really give two shits what a commie bitch like you thinks. Got it?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?57572-Sen.-Grahm-introduces-Abortion-Bill/page2

I guess you want leaders like this

FNX-45 Tactical

FNX-45 Tactical is offline .45 ACP JPP Staff
Send a message via AIM to FNX-45 Tactical Send a message via Yahoo to FNX-45 Tactical

Join Date:Jul 2007Location:Detroit, AKA HEAVENPosts:24,158Thanks:8,237Thanked 6,031 Times in 4,242 Posts Groans:487 Groaned 545 Times in 509 Posts Blog Entries:2

I want a law that makes pain for babies MANDATORY. Fuck babies.

Dear Deshy,

I fucking hate Billy. Aren't you the dumb broad who sent him goodies? Seems you are more into him than I am. Now go fuck yourself

YOU and your monied interests brainwashers are NOT the people who get to decide what constitutional is

Deshy, the US Constitution says what it says.

Hey did you send nudey pictures of yourself to Billy so he could whack off to them?

hey you fantasizing again about me sending selfies to the lot of you?

You will just have to dress up and send selfies of each other and pretend its me.

YOU will NEVER see a picture of me

YOU and your monied interests brainwashers are NOT the people who get to decide what constitutional is

Dear Deshy, the US Constitution says what it says. Nobody needs to interpret it. It is pretty clearly written. The only people who want to "interpret" it are statists who want to control other people. That would be you Deshy.

My monied interests? Deshy, I oppose crony capitalism at every level. You love it. It makes your private places all warm and moist to think about the gobblement giving money to places like Solyndra.
For fucks sake you don't even know what you believe.

You think that you can spout of some platitudes about you caring about the poor and that makes you a good person? You are evil. You cripple the poor. You don't help people. You enslave them. I will fight you with ever ounce of my core.

Didn't Desh confront a drug dealer and his hoochie and get them to leave the neighborhood alone? I'd call that a 100% successful grass-roots effort. But your twist on the story is noted. I'll ask Desh to film the next encounter for YouTube, if they're brave enough to return.

Good luck with that.

I never posted one single pic of myself anywhere on the the fucking internets.

Its no where in that series of tubes so lie away

Back