What Song Drives You Crazy?

Without doubt, in recent times, this song really pisses me off like no other.

If it pisses you off there's no reason for me to click on the link and listen.

Back in the late 70's there was a band called "Bread" with a hit single "If" and we hated it so much if we found an album we'd toss it out a dorm window. It was common to walk behind the building and see several.

Also "Freebird" by Lenerd Skynerd. It starts off OK but then rolls into this horrible "jam" that never seems to end.

Back in the late 70's there was a band called "Bread" with a hit single "If" and we hated it so much if we found an album we'd toss it out a dorm window. It was common to walk behind the building and see several.

Also "Freebird" by Lenerd Skynerd. It starts off OK but then rolls into this horrible "jam" that never seems to end.

It's LYNYRD SKYNYRD dickhead.

http://www.lynyrdskynyrd.com/

And you call your self a "Southernman"? For shame!! So what did you boogie to in college? YMCA by the Village People??:pke:

Back