What this board needs

First off, I need to get an airlock and a decent carboy. Then I'd need some malt and a real brewer's yeast. Unless you guys want grape nuts beer brewed with baker's yeast in a milk jug with a balloon airlock.

The delivery guys might just drop it off on your doorstep, so this may require you walking up the stairs to obtain some of these things - try and take it slow not just for your health but to allow your eyes to adjust to the light.

have it in a country that won't accept WM's visa application.......actually, given the fact that he and Mott are always the first lynched in the werewolf game, it may not be wise for either of them to attend any board function where alcohol is involved......I can imagine what might happen when the first drunken partier shouts "lynch Watermark".......
Dixie would protect me! :)

Dixie would protect me! :)

Mott we need pictures of your wife modeling this:

108tear3.jpg

are you sure you haven't been to prison?

I've brewed homemade wine with frozen 100% Welch's Grape Juice in a wine bottle with a balloon "airlock" before. It actually turned out pretty well. But before I start brewing again I want to get a real airlock, and if I'm going to brew beer I'd like to get some real malt extract rather than improvise with ingredients available at Wal-Mart like Grape Nuts (I've never actually brewed Grape Nuts beer before O_O).

Last edited:
No, I just don't want it to be the center piece of the "convention"... We all meet in Vegas to see fourteen internet "tough guys" whip out their skinny meat strings.... Yeah, booooooring! Now, if we meet to hang out and have some fun and a portion of that is watching fourteen internet "tough guys" prove their manliness by measuring meat strings... That's a different story.
While you all are awesome in various ways, I'm pretty sure I would be the most memorable.

Back