What will the Dali Lama Tell bush ?

Just a new "surge" Damo.
Into one of the few secure areas of Iraq, fantastic. Promote more chaos into what is already a bad situation. That will make those kids safer!

Any twisting and weaving to give excuses to your side, even when it may be irresponsible and directly detrimental to the troops you say you support.

Goo rationalization there Damo. China can do us much more harm in so many ways that Turkey can.

BEIJING — China said Tuesday that a decision by the U.S. Congress to honor the Dalai Lama would "seriously" damage relations between the countries.

The Congress will give the Dalai Lama, the exiled spiritual leader of Tibet, an award this week at a ceremony attended by U.S. President George W. Bush.

"The move will seriously damage China-U.S. relations," Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao said

He told a regular news conference that China hoped the United States would "correct its mistakes and cancel relevant arrangements and stop interfering in the internal affairs of China by any means."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302056,00.html

I'd say "Good, and since Tibet isn't part of China, that shouldn't be a problem".

Everyone's our friend, until we tell the truth about their genocide. I don't need friends like that.

How about this. No more immigration of Turkomans if they pull some stunt.

That's an odd international sanction.

FDR: "OK, Germany, since you invaded Czech no more of your citizens can immigrate to the US!"

Hitler: "WTF? How does that hurt Germany?"

Preventing immigration is a ridiculous international sanction, because it only hurts those who don't particularly like the country your putting sanctions against.

You just want to cut off all immigration.

Yes. I do actually. I believe in saving america's resources for future generations of americans instead of selling them off to the highest bidder. We should not be penalized for our controlled breeding and smaller families by having our resources shunted out to others. How absolute is the greed of the noahide baby boomers?

Yes. I do actually. I believe in saving america's resources for future generations of americans instead of selling them off to the highest bidder. We should not be penalized for our controlled breeding and smaller families by having our resources shunted out to others. How absolute is the greed of the noahide baby boomers?

I agree. Cut off all exports. We only except imports from now on, which ensures a one way flow of resources inward.

So lets get this, Asshat.

You want to cut off all EXPORTS, and only accept IMPORTS?

So we should do the OPPOSITE of a tariff?

We should move to pure barter trade internationally. No more trusting paper, or the people with guns who give it value through violence, no more warp in society as the individuals in charge of public policy warp priorities to funnel the new cash to their friends.

Back