What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Commander Dutch

Sworn to support and defend the Constitution
What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg

I've said this all along, because of all of these changes in voting laws of the RED STATES, since the last election, things are going to happen, that will certainly be used that are actually against the Constitution, and so the lawsuits are going to fly after election night.

For example, many of these states think they made it legal to reject the entire count of the votes from any minority district they choose, and they don't even have to have a reason- GIVING THEMSELVES A BLANK CHECK!

So, we will not know who actually won the election for weeks into the New Year! As all of these lawsuits will have to cycle through all levels of the courts, but the 2024 election will be ultimately decided by a corrupted Supreme court that is lop-sided and rogue as hell.

And no matter who they choose, a civil war will break out, and the fighting will begin out in the street!

Last edited:
I'm more interested to see what you'll do if Trump is elected and has a successful four years in office then leaves...
I'd live with it.

OTOH, regardless who wins the election, and the odds favor Pedo Don, I doubt they'll successfully finish their terms...unless it's like Reagan with "Mommy" feeding them.

I've said this all along, because of all of these changes in voting laws of the RED STATES, since the last election, things are going to happen, that will certainly be used that are actually against the Constitution, and so the lawsuits are going to fly after election night.

For example, many of these states think they made it legal to reject the entire count of the votes from any minority district they choose, and they don't even have to have a reason- GIVING THEMSELVES A BLANK CHECK!

So, we will not know who actually won the election for weeks into the New Year! As all of these lawsuits will have to cycle through all levels of the courts, but the 2024 election will be ultimately decided by a corrupted Supreme court that is lop-sided and rogue as hell.

And no matter who they choose, a civil war will break out, and the fighting will begin out in the street!
In such an instance, I expect fighting in the streets, but with the fascists in control of the government, it will be quelled. Would Trump be willing to nuke or gas an American city revolting against his government? Sure. Why not? All of his heroes would do such a thing.

What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."

In such an instance, I expect fighting in the streets, but with the fascists in control of the government, it will be quelled. Would Trump be willing to nuke or gas an American city revolting against his government? Sure. Why not? All of his heroes would do such a thing.
Biden will remain president by default, until the Supreme Court rules.

He will be forced to call out the National Guard to intervene and stop the chaos, and may even have to call for Marshall Law and curfews for the first time in American History.

Anyone caught shooting anyone else will be arrested as traitors, and subject to being accused of being part of a militia and committing war crimes, as killing innocent civilians is considered a war crime. And war crimes carry the death penalty!

But, that is what we are looking at!

Last edited:
I'm hoping that in September, the judge in the NY conviction sentences Trump to two years in a NY state prison to begin on the day of sentencing.

If that doesn't happen, I would hope that there's a secret, well organized group comprised of high ranking members of the NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and top ranking military officers, that has plan in place to terminate such a threat to our nation permanently and with extreme prejudice if such a situation were to ever present itself.

No ear shots next time, IOW.

Back