What would one wear?

I'd suggest you go skyclad, but that could be a problem in lotsa places.

There is an easy way to make sure you will be ok for anything from business casual to formal but not black tie.

Wear the khakis and a white dress shirt. Put a navy blue blazer and a tie in your car. When you get there, watch the people going in. If they are less dressy than khakis and dress shirt, roll your sleeves up onto your forearms. If they are a little more dressy, put on the blazer. And if they are wearing suits, put on the blazer and tie.

Yep, a blazer, you can always keep it in the car...

OK, I give up. I live in the absolute boonies. What is skyclad? Is it naked? That's the only reason I can see for its being controversial. ...

OK, I give up. I live in the absolute boonies. What is skyclad? Is it naked? That's the only reason I can see for its being controversial. ...

Yep, getting down with the Goddess and God! The Druids, probably my relatives!

Ah, thought so. Makes sense. Thanks. :)

Thorn, I thought for a minute when you said "there's your solution, Damo" that you were referring to the skyclad comment.

Yeah, its ritual nakedness. Personally I think Gerald Gardner just came up with it so he could see young women naked. But thats just an opinion.

Thorn, I thought for a minute when you said "there's your solution, Damo" that you were referring to the skyclad comment.

Yeah, its ritual nakedness. Personally I think Gerald Gardner just came up with it so he could see young women naked. But thats just an opinion.

Naughty Gerald, my kind of guy! I thought it was the Druids! Those hedonists!

LOL! Well, it could be one solution, but how well it might be received in that particular company remains to be determined -- though I could make a prediction ... :p

Oh, that is some mental picture, for some reason, my guy had socks on when he was doing this...

Back