What you have to do to open a restaurant in San Fran

Knowing San Fran, they probably prefer you do that if it will totally block traffic...

That is how Seattle is....anything that closes down the capacity of the streets for private cars is awesome, and they will tell any lie as they do.....all on the path to begin charging something like $18 a day to drive into the dying core.

Taking away lanes, closing streets to anyone who does not live there, lowering speed limits, setting up auto cameras everywhere to issue tickets....all of this and more is part of the war on cars, waged by our masters without our consent.

I didn't read the thread before I posted. I see I got here a little late ;).

Hmm...OP is a girl? I have to remember that.

Well with that avatar that person got, you gotta assume. Or he pretends to be a girl. Or whatever. Who knows? I kept being told that PiMP was a guy. I don't believe that.

Well with that avatar that person got, you gotta assume. Or he pretends to be a girl. Or whatever. Who knows? I kept being told that PiMP was a guy. I don't believe that.
LOL. I just changed the gender in my previous post. I find it funny that the text has absolutely nothing to do with the thread title, but pointing that out is 'nitpicking'?

I prefer avatars that are nice for me to look at, since your avatar is one you look at the most.

Back