Whats for Dinner....?

Battleborne

Terminator
Tonight a lazy night...going for the Corner Bistro Panini...Southwest-style Chicken...with a cold Coors light...prefer others but hey the local store was outta my brand...must make do...Micros are cool sometimes..when ya get into the lazy mode!

Homemade Steak, baby onion and ale pie, made with local real ale, with mash and asparagus... Washed down with Guiness and followed by a big fat spliff...

That actually happened one time Damo.

A friend snapped a picture at a compromising time and I saw it on the net and made them take it down.

It had nothing to do with heroin though, which I don't usually eat on my McNuggets. Bet it would be interesting though.

That actually happened one time Damo.

A friend snapped a picture at a compromising time and I saw it on the net and made them take it down.

It had nothing to do with heroin though, which I don't usually eat on my McNuggets. Bet it would be interesting though.
And I was just playing on a theme... :D

Dumb ol me did not even know what the black tar reference was about. Must be a city thing.

anyway I had homeade potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.
Dinner ? Another city thing ;)

Dumb ol me did not even know what the black tar reference was about. Must be a city thing.

anyway I had homeade potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.
Dinner ? Another city thing ;)
No, it isn't. Supper is a Southern thing.

We don't "do lunch" either.
I thought LA was southern, but then I guess the elite southerners have dinners....

Back