What's something that tastes really good but is healthy?

no, they are not

if you get all your calories from pizza and i get all my calories from avocados and grind's wrap, assuming same calories, do you think your diet is equal in health to mine?

For the purpose of losing weight, yes.

But getting all your calories from pizza would lead to severe and dangerous deficits in nutrients, as well as ultra high saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.

Hell, you could lose weight on an all-everclear diet if you kept calories down. But I imagine you'd die of scurvy pretty soon.

I meant per calorie, not per unit of weight. Each kind of caloric source is about equally healthy. To lose weight, you simply reduce the amount of calories you are taking in.

I'm just saying this to counter all the propaganda from the fad diets out there promising massive benefits by concentrating on one source of calories. Although they may have some slight difference (protein, for instance, requires more energy to actually make into energy than other caloric sources) they are pretty trivial, and the most important thing is definitely to reduce it over all.

Ok, I had misunderstood your comment.

For the purpose of losing weight, yes.

But getting all your calories from pizza would lead to severe and dangerous deficits in nutrients, as well as ultra high saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.

Hell, you could lose weight on an all-everclear diet if you kept calories down. But I imagine you'd die of scurvy pretty soon.

Not every state has Everclear :(

I also don't think it's illegal anymore. They might have it at your liquor store.

While it is no longer illegal, it is very likely they won't have it in even your more top shelf stores. However online ordering is getting easier and easier for absinthe. I still haven't found the German version that I picked up in Iraq yet though.

i wonder if that's true. I hear a lot about it, but how much can those ingredients really affect you? You sure it's not like thinking your new shoes make you jump higher?

Also I used to take shots of bacardi 151 straight (lol)...sigh... I wonder how that compares that was only 75 proof though

i wonder if that's true. I hear a lot about it, but how much can those ingredients really affect you? You sure it's not like thinking your new shoes make you jump higher?

Also I used to take shots of bacardi 151 straight (lol)...sigh... I wonder how that compares that was only 75 proof though

151 is the proof, 75 is the abv. The absinthe I had was 132 proof so about 66 abv. But I've heard of ti being as high as 160 proof. As for the ingredients, it makes me feel even more manic and unstoppable than normal. Other booze makes me feel giddy and lovey, but this stuff hit me like a tank.

Back