What's the point of your pre-thread bans, legion?

jakemax

Banned
You pre thread ban a boatload of people to keep them from participating in your threads and then you post to yourself? Any doctors here? What kind of mental failure is this?

You pre thread ban a boatload of people to keep them from participating in your threads and then you post to yourself? Any doctors here? What kind of mental failure is this?

He is not very good at exchanging actual content, copy and pasting is just about all he has to offer, so he bans anyone who can expose the idiocy of his copy and pastes

you are free to post about his threads on the board.......but there are some threads where it is nice to see less of the shitfaced crowd.......

Bullshit. I voted for Trump and I haven't thread banned ANYONE, wanted to thread ban anyone, or placed anyone on ignore. It's for little pussyfied bitches in most cases.

I have long been a Premier Trump Advocate and have never thread banned anyone, and have often condemned thread bans. I also have a record going back over a decade of condemning the ignore function as well as not using it.

---------------------------------------------

JOIN THE FAIR FIGHT CLUB....under the rules all threads with more than 5 bans get shunned.

Bullshit. I voted for Trump and I haven't thread banned ANYONE, wanted to thread ban anyone, or placed anyone on ignore. It's for little pussyfied bitches in most cases.

He asked what kind of mental failure. Besides, I wasn't directing it at you, unless you're Dr. Lesion?

Trumpism.

No. Me, jakemax, PMP, and Hawkeye are all Trump.

No point in banning people from threads like a whiny bitch.

Sad he clogs up the forum with so many threads nobody can respond to.

I just scroll by them.

I'm in the top 4 banned from his tender-heart's threads.
:laugh:

No. Me, jakemax, PMP, and Hawkeye are all Trump.

No point in banning people from threads like a whiny bitch.

Sad he clogs up the forum with so many threads nobody can respond to.

I just scroll by them.

I'm in the top 4 banned from his tender-heart's threads.
:laugh:

He posts as The Anonymous and DNC Official.

you are free to post about his threads on the board.......but there are some threads where it is nice to see less of the shitfaced crowd.......

Though even you have to admit, it's kinda strange that he'll make threads with names like "Question for Leftists" then ban every Leftist on the board.
It's fine, he can do whatever he wants. It's just really weird.

Do you get the feeling Teflon Don and Legion invited you to a party and it turns out that it's just them, it's a Bukkake party and you are the guest of honor?

Watching sock puppets jerk each other off is mildly interesting.....just one step above a Trump speech....or this:
Ie9UOb.gif

Back