What's the point of your pre-thread bans, legion?

Though even you have to admit, it's kinda strange that he'll make threads with names like "Question for Leftists" then ban every Leftist on the board.
It's fine, he can do whatever he wants. It's just really weird.

why do I have to admit it...its not weird......he wants an uninterrupted chain of posts.......now if you want weird, how about a white supremacist who's a demmycrat........

Legion has played both liberals and conservatives over the years. I don't believe for one minute that DNC Official is him, it's not his style.

well......he only has two of Legion's "tells".......but its possible.......I think is more likely to be ILA though......

The only one of his tells that I know is putting hyperlinks in italics.

he fixed his biggest tell years ago.......used to be he could never resist correcting spelling mistakes no matter which character he was in.......I think he finally realized that one, though......

he fixed his biggest tell years ago.......used to be he could never resist correcting spelling mistakes no matter which character he was in.......I think he finally realized that one, though......

Recently I pointed out his spelling errors and he deleted his posts. LOL.

Everyone is a white supremacist. Didn't you know that, dummy?

Musta missed the memo.
Who wants to get beat with my black friend's "Big Man Stick, For big Men only"?
It says that right on it.. LMAO!

Only thing I'm trying to figure out..is if it's only to be used on big men..or can be wielded by only big men..LMAO!

Omg I have laughed for hours about this. My friend has a hella sense of humor.

He's 6'5" 265, in his trunk, he has this stick.
On it it says: "Big Man Stick, For Big Men only". :laugh:
I'm telling you: That's what it says, I ain't bullshittin'...LMAO!

Motherfucker that guy has given me the best laughs in my life.

One time we had just burned a doob, and this little wigger in parachute pants and a vest ..we were both holding up posts on the outside of the arcade..

and this little wigger rolls by and throws up his hand hand all funky and says "Yo! Playa!" and rolls on in.

Holy fucking shit we hit the ground and couldn't get up for at least 6 minutes. OMY!

I recovered first and had to help him up off off the ground..and then we both fell down again! LMAO!

Yo, Playa! LMAO!

Fugggit! LOL!

Oh! Lmao!

What the actual fuck was that?! "Yo, Playa!" LMAO!

That stick in his trunk. I can't figgur out if it's only to be wielded by big men, or only used on big men.
The jury is out on that one. :laugh:

Last edited:
Musta missed the memo.
Who wants to get beat with my black friend's "Big Man Stick, For big Men only"?
It says that right on it.. LMAO!

Only thing I'm trying to figure out..is if it's only to be used on big men..or can be wielded by only big men..LMAO!

Omg I have laughed for hours about this. My friend has a hella sense of humor.

He's 6'5" 265, in his trunk, he has this stick.
On it it says: "Big Man Stick, For Big Men only". :laugh:
I'm telling you: That's what it says, I ain't bullshittin'...LMAO!

God damn.

Back