What's your credit score

Bulletbob

Verified User
Lets see how the posters here measure up.
Im curious to see how it works out.
I posted mine from credit Karma .

Screenshot_20210716-165704.jpg

817 and 818 not the best but good

Hey old owl slut and ditch digger dutch the cheap bastard could you post your credit scores.I always wondered what a old street corner slut and a ditch digging retard credit scores are.

Bob, I need to verify that is really you. Can you post your social security number too?

Jesus christ you are a dumb fuck.

Bob, I need to verify that is really you. Can you post your social security number too?

Jesus christ you are a dumb fuck.
Why you think i hacked someone elses credit karma and posted it. If so your a complete moron .
If you have credit karma then post yours or shut the fuck up

Why you think i hacked someone elses credit karma and posted it. If so your a complete moron .

No, I think you are a fucking moron to ask people for personal information. So I'm not going to post my score, and I'm not going to shut the fuck up. Go fuck yourself, loser. Everyone considers you the stupidest person here. And you don't disappoint. How's Hunter doing, loser?

Of course not. You just used your neighbor's or a visiting relative's. Easy Peasy.

Who gives a shit what my credit score is, because I sure don't. More to the point, I'm in

9216.jpg

How to Qualify for Chase Private Client
To qualify as a Chase Private Client, you need to have a daily average of $150,000 in Chase investments and accounts.

You can also gain access to Chase Private Client benefits if you share an account with an immediate family member who is a Chase Private Client. For example, if one of your parents is a Chase Private Client and you share a checking account with them, you can also receive the Private Client benefits.

There is no cost to become a Chase Private Client, but it is by invitation only. If you are interested in requesting a meeting to go over your qualifications to become a Chase Private Client, submit this form online.

https://upgradedpoints.com/finance/chase-private-client/

Donald Trump's credit score is 19!

Not kidding! Seriously- 19 is really his credit score!

So, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here OPIE DOPEY!

Back