What's your favorite 80's - early 90's rock, or metal song?

I was in middle school 98-00, so, you know my pop star will always be Britney Spears. Kind of hard to be 12 when she released Baby One More Time and not forever have a special place for Britney. But, I digress.

Metallica is my favorite metal band. Ozzy has my favorite metal album, with Blizzard of Ozz, thanks to Mr Crowley being my favorite rock song, and Crazy Train being one of the most celebrated metal hits.

We should be about the same age then.

Only the cool people listened to Vanilla Ice,
and when I was trying to be cool (a legend in my own mind), set the mood, and impress a chick, Ice Baby Ice was in my repertoire

Only the cool people listened to Vanilla Ice,
and when I was trying to be cool (a legend in my own mind), set the mood, and impress a chick, Ice Baby Ice was in my repertoire

You strike me as the sort of person who would have looked down their nose at that one. Especially after your criticism of 80s "cheese bomb metal bands."

You strike me as the sort of person who would have looked down their nose at that one. Especially after your criticism of 80s "cheese bomb metal bands."

Sarcasm.
Vanilla Ice was off the charts lame.
My true loyalty belongs...to Boy George!

Radiohead
- Might be my favorite band of all time. For me though I am very mucha post-bends kind of fan. For the 90's that means we are sticking solely to Ok Computer:

Paranoid Android
Exit Music
Karma Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
I just made someone an awesome playlist.

Radiohead figures highly in this hate list and I quote.

Every single insufferable music snob you've ever met has been obsessed with this band, and I can't think of a single more brutal condemnation than that.

https://www.topixstars.com/slideshow/19368/slide38

Last edited:
your list is retarded. radiohead is one of the most revolutionary, interesting, dynamic, creative bands of all time

Surprisingly, I forgot to include a sample from Black Crowes, who are arguably the second greatest rock band of the last three decades, after Guns and Roses.

Back