What's your favorite drug?

What's your favorite drug?

• Total voters
Requip! After dealing with RLS for years, I am finally able to sleep well.

i remember I once made a drug thread and epic came in and was like "you forgot this and this and this and this and this . . ."

i remember I once made a drug thread and epic came in and was like "you forgot this and this and this and this and this . . ."

I've pretty much covered everything, I think, by having broad categories. "Amphetamines" can potentially cover an assload of different related chemicals. In retrospect there should be a separate MDMA category, though, because that has much different effect than most amphetamines.

You forgot to list caffeine. Given the amount of coffee I drink I'm a serious caffeine junkie. You should have replaced amphetimines with "Stimulants". Caffiene is not an amphetimene but it does fall into the stimulant family with amphetimienes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed the absence of caffeine... :cof1:

Aren't the 2 C's crack and cocaine? If that's the case, then having cocaine separate is a bit superfluous.

Definitely voted ethanol, and also amphetamines, since they were a staple of the Puget Sound region during the 90s and early 2000's...

You forgot to list caffeine. Given the amount of coffee I drink I'm a serious caffeine junkie. You should have replaced amphetimines with "Stimulants". Caffiene is not an amphetimene but it does fall into the stimulant family with amphetimienes.

Yeah, caffeine is weak, which is why I didn't think of it. Having just "Stimulants", "Depressants", and "Psychedelics" would be overly broad, IMHO.

Yeah, I noticed the absence of caffeine... :cof1:

Aren't the 2 C's crack and cocaine? If that's the case, then having cocaine separate is a bit superfluous.

Definitely voted ethanol, and also amphetamines, since they were a staple of the Puget Sound region during the 90s and early 2000's...

The 2C's are a family of psychedelics designed by Alexander Shulgin.

2C-B and 2C-T-7 are the only ones officially banned, but the rest are considered analogues and it's difficult to get ahold of them.

Back