What's your favorite race?

WHat's youre favorite race?

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
If I left out your race, please inform me so I can make the mods put it in to make you feel better. We have to be politically correct and racially sensitive, after all.

i like whites and azs equally... but out of minorities asians are SMOOOKING (well at least korean girls usually)

i was talking about who i am most physically attracted too, I don't like any particular race better than the other. lol..

Oops, I was expecting a comparison between NHRA and Indy, oval vs. road course, motorized vs. horse vs. skiing, etc. :p

Oops, I was expecting a comparison between NHRA and Indy, oval vs. road course, motorized vs. horse vs. skiing, etc. :p

Indy

Road course

Horse

The best races I have seen were at Barbor Motorsports in Leeds. They have to turn left AND right.

If I left out your race, please inform me so I can make the mods put it in to make you feel better. We have to be politically correct and racially sensitive, after all.

All of the above choices are of the same race.

As for my favorite race... that would be the Triple Bypass.

They're all beautiful, but latinas, they're something else, you gotta know it to know it.

I don't think any race is really out of proportion when it comes to beautiful women. We're talking about intelligence, ability to not commit crimes, etc...

Which race do you think excels at what trait?

Used to be the Indianapolis 500 but then they started the Indy Racing League and screwed the whole thing up. Then it was the Daytona 500 until they brought in the Cup Challenge during the last 10 races of the year and the Lucky Dog fiasco.

Now, I hardly pay attention to race at all. :clink:

Immie

Used to be the Indianapolis 500 but then they started the Indy Racing League and screwed the whole thing up. Then it was the Daytona 500 until they brought in the Cup Challenge during the last 10 races of the year and the Lucky Dog fiasco.

Now, I hardly pay attention to race at all. :clink:

Immie

I know, I hate it too. Totally lost interest when they tried to make "bowl" finals. They did the same thing to drag racing, which was ludicrous. It totally takes all focus off the racing itself, which should be the most important thing.

I'm mostly attracted to European-American women; all the women I've dated are European-American. I would however be open to dating Latinas or Asians (preferably Korean) if I become available in the future. I hear Hispanic women are pretty good in the sack. :cool:

Back