What's your favorite race?

WHat's youre favorite race?

• Total voters
i was talking about who i am most physically attracted too, I don't like any particular race better than the other. lol..

Why should you be? I've dated hot women from all the races you listed and they are equaly attractive in their own ways.

When it comes to love making, my hats off to Latin and African American women. I'm not trying to generalize but I've had my best experiences with them. They seem to revel in their sexuality and and are less inhibited and are quite demanding of their expectations that their partners be good lovers.

Having said that....my wife is asian and I'm desperately in love with her. She's not only attractive and a great lover but has many other fine qualities that I don't have the time to list here.

Oddly, though I'm no fetishist, I've had my worst luck with women of my own race. Between lack of interest towards me and bedroom sexual politics I've not had a lot of great experiences. For some odd reason when it comes to caucasion women I seem to have some odd attraction to farmers daughters and nurses both of which have been awesome experiences. Other then that, not a lot of luck there.

Why should you be? I've dated hot women from all the races you listed and they are equaly attractive in their own ways.

Lately I've been dating Polish women. Just lucky I guess. The ones I seem to like the best just happen to be of Polish descent, what can I say. Kinda tall, blond, good cooks, not too structured or demanding, fun to be with and contrary to popular belief, smart. Oh yea... sexy, woman got back.

Toboggan runs are good races, and the race you get when one player shows pocket 4s and the other guy has big slick. For those of you who don't know what big slick is, it has nothing to do with Polish girls.

Back