When Is Too Much Too Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your an ugly soul.

You do nothing but try to get people sad and or angry.

You want pain

you lick it off the screen.

You are either insane or a sociopath

You are poor, you live in a shitty little shack of lower value than my Zambian home(!!
Your Mexican residence cost less than my boat!!

She owns a home!!!
Big wow!!
I own six.
I'm fully retired at age 43 and you know my net worth, I allowed life lock to give you that tidbit!!
Hence your anger.
More importantly though.
My kids love me.
Yours can't stand to be around you!!
I pity you.

not only do I not know your net worth, I have absolutely zero interest in ever knowing it. And you know absolutely nothing about my home or my children or our relationship. Again... why do you persist in just spewing gratuitous, unfounded insults about folks? Do you honestly think that ANYONE here takes you seriously?

not only do I not know your net worth, I have absolutely zero interest in ever knowing it. And you know absolutely nothing about my home or my children or our relationship. Again... why do you persist in just spewing gratuitous, unfounded insults about folks? Do you honestly think that ANYONE here takes you seriously?
You know what you have looked at.
I also know how cheap your third world hovel was!
L

Life lock is fucking brilliant!!

You know what you have looked at.
I also know how cheap your third world hovel was!
L

Life lock is fucking brilliant!!

I have never once looked for or discovered any financial information about you. Sorry. Maybe you should get your money back from life lock. And you have no idea what my home is worth or even where it is. I'm goin' for a swim. amf.

I have never once looked for or discovered any financial information about you. Sorry. Maybe you should get your money back from life lock. And you have no idea what my home is worth or even where it is. I'm goin' for a swim. amf.
i know alright!!
You know I know! Go swim in your pathetic pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back