When should women be replaced with a younger one?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

When should women be replaced with a younger one?

• Total voters
Once I am married (and I fully intend to marry my current girlfriend), I plan to stay married.

So let me get this straight...Kelsey Grammer can end a 15 yr marriage by phone, Larry King can be on divorce #9, Britney Spears had a 55 hour marriage, Jesse James and Tiger Woods while married were having sex with EVERYONE, 53% of Americans get divorced and 30-60% cheat on their spouses. Yet....
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
roflfp.gif

[/FONT]
You'll never have to concern yourself with that, though, considering women do not like you.

This is the kind of shit I've come to expect from you. Keep spewing.

chorro.gif

So let me get this straight...Kelsey Grammer can end a 15 yr marriage by phone, Larry King can be on divorce #9, Britney Spears had a 55 hour marriage, Jesse James and Tiger Woods while married were having sex with EVERYONE, 53% of Americans get divorced and 30-60% cheat on their spouses. Yet....

I am under no illusion that marriage will be perfect; it certainly requires a great deal of hard work and sacrifice. The fact that I accept this is a good starting point, IMO.

It is apparent that your opinion of women is very low. In your mind, they are mere possessions that become worn out and must be replaced. What a pathetic, sad existence you must have.

Legion, why do you continue embarrassing yourself? Seriously, either get professional help or get lost. Nobody here even likes you. Also, nobody has voted in your pathetic poll because you're the only one here who's that fucked up in the head.

:rofl:

In circumstances? And what, pray tell, would be the circumstances in which you think you know something about my life?

The circumstances in which you have proven yourself a fool, of course. And the fact that your assumptions are never amusing, just as you stated.

The circumstances in which you have proven yourself a fool, of course. And the fact that your assumptions are never amusing, just as you stated.

This sentence of yours makes absolutely no sense - clearly the ramblings of psychotic individual.

Seriously, get help man.

This sentence of yours makes absolutely no sense - clearly the ramblings of psychotic individual.

Seriously, get help man.

Reading and comprehension problems, Dolt?

I was addressing Winterborn. The fact that I quoted him would have been the first clue, for someone whose IQ exceeds their body temperature. Since that's apparently not applicable to you, you're forgiven for the error.

Assumptions made by fools are never amusing.

Do muslim women get to answer this question?

This thread should be a question for women!

How many women want to live in a muslim country?

Are muslim women treated worse than cattle?

By the males?

Muslim males!

Back