When should women be replaced with a younger one?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

When should women be replaced with a younger one?

• Total voters
This thread is for Henry VIII. Seriously, though, I can't believe an epic fail of this proportion is still lying around, and hasn't been deleted yet. You is slackin', Legion Fag! :nono:

Once I am married (and I fully intend to marry my current girlfriend), I plan to stay married.

You'll never have to concern yourself with that, though, considering women do not like you.

Maybe he's trying to replace a woman, with a man!! : O

I guess none of you liars have ever heard of trophy wives...

Most likely you have to settle for what you can get in the sex department, so maybe your pussy-whipped mewlings are understandable.

Men with something to offer women can pick and choose. This poll was for them.

cunt-punt-03.jpg

Most likely you have to settle for what you can get in the sex department, so maybe your pussy-whipped mewlings are understandable.

When you are 16 that might seem like a great idea. Yes, I have heard of trophy wives and known a few. If what you want is all fluff and no substance, then they are exactly what you need.

Personally, I prefer a woman who doesn't need a man. She is with me because she wants to be with me. My wife is beautiful, smart, witty, and a remarkable partner for my life. She is not something cheap that I trade in. She is my equal, my partner and my love. Maybe someday you will grow up to be a real man and find out that the search for pussy is a fun game, but not what life is all about. Whoever you marry (or get serious about), you will spend more time together out of bed than in it. Choose wisely, my son.

When you are 16 that might seem like a great idea. Yes, I have heard of trophy wives and known a few. If what you want is all fluff and no substance, then they are exactly what you need.Personally, I prefer a woman who doesn't need a man. She is with me because she wants to be with me. My wife is beautiful, smart, witty, and a remarkable partner for my life. She is not something cheap that I trade in. She is my equal, my partner and my love. Maybe someday you will grow up to be a real man and find out that the search for pussy is a fun game, but not what life is all about. Whoever you marry (or get serious about), you will spend more time together out of bed than in it. Choose wisely, my son.

And what, pray tell, would be the circumstances in which you think you know something about my life?

naughty.gif

And you think my statement shows that I am not married?

Did I say that? Link up.

lol Yep, proof that you are a virgin and still living in your mom's basement.

Your standard of 'proof' is somewhat low. That makes me wonder about your other standards, but not much, since your puerile nattering doesn't concern anyone, as far as I can tell.

The options on this poll show me you haven't had a relationship with a real woman.

The options on this poll show me you haven't had a relationship with a real woman.

They do? I see your penchant for making unsupported, erroneous, and unamusing assumptions is intact.

If you don't like the choices my poll affords men of the world like you, you don't have to vote in it. You might note that I haven't...

If you want to post a poll of your own, what's stopping you?

They do? I see your penchant for making unsupported, erroneous, and unamusing assumptions is intact.

If you don't like the choices my poll affords men of the world like you, you don't have to vote in it. You might note that I haven't...

If you want to post a poll of your own, what's stopping you?

Your poll is a joke. No, I didn't vote either. But the choices do reflect the one who wrote them.

Ah, I see. And I suppose you have something to offer women? If you think anyone here buys THAT, you are delusional. It is obvious that you have no job, no social life, and nothing to offer ANYONE. You practically LIVE on the internet, for Christ's sake.

I have a successful relationship with a beautiful, intelligent young woman.

You have a successful relationship with nobody... and no, Rosy Palm doesn't count.

GFY.

Ah, I see. And I suppose you have something to offer women? If you think anyone here buys THAT, you are delusional. It is obvious that you have no job, no social life, and nothing to offer ANYONE. You practically LIVE on the internet, for Christ's sake. I have a successful relationship with a beautiful, intelligent young woman. You have a successful relationship with nobody... and no, Rosy Palm doesn't count. GFY.

Your suppositions are at least more amusing than Winterborn's, Dolt.

I am under no illusion that marriage will be perfect; it certainly requires a great deal of hard work and sacrifice. The fact that I accept this is a good starting point, IMO.

It is apparent that your opinion of women is very low. In your mind, they are mere possessions that become worn out and must be replaced. What a pathetic, sad existence you must have.
If you want my advice, it requires balls on the mans part.

Ah, I see. And I suppose you have something to offer women? If you think anyone here buys THAT, you are delusional. It is obvious that you have no job, no social life, and nothing to offer ANYONE. You practically LIVE on the internet, for Christ's sake.

I have a successful relationship with a beautiful, intelligent young woman.

You have a successful relationship with nobody... and no, Rosy Palm doesn't count.

GFY.

WOW!!!!

What a great post Volt.

I think you're 100% correct.

Back