WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW SOMEONE WHO WAS TRULY HAPPY?

desh quit playing the victim here. You went out of your way to make an assessment of OUR personality, accusing myself and others of being "freaked out" over something minutely trivial. I don't like people telling me what makes me uneasy, or threatened by. You were the first to make any attempt to get into anyones head and pass judgment on people. I threw it back in your face. The only difference is that I was right.

wow you really didnt get it did you?

When I joke with men ( especially younger ones) they tend to think Im hitting on them.

I really dont like that part.

I am 55 and when I look at a thirty five year old man and they look like a boy to me.

I know they are full blown men but to see them sexually for me is creepy.

I like to joke and play with people and make them smile and chuckle.

Young men have a tendency to think they are being hit on.

Example: my girl dog ( I have three dogs) when I take her to the dog park she is very friendly and will immediately submitt ( lay down and show her belly) to other dogs.

I will teasingly say to her "At least make them buy you Dinner first".

Its fun to see who laughs and who doesnt.

Young men sometimes get really nervous.

I think they think Im hitting on them.

I love how some people use self esteem issue thing.

I battled that for many a year.

People on here who have known me for years know that I had a verbally abusive functioning alcoholic father.

There is no crime to having self esteem issues.

In my old age I have pretty much overcome them.

If you dont like who I am then Im pretty much done with you.

You see if you dont like who I am you are likely not going to treat me very nicely so the best thing is for me to just leave you out of my life.

Its a good plan for anyones life.

This life is way too short to spend trying to please people who dont want to be pleased BUT are trying to make you feel like shit so they can manipulate you.

THAT is just what your silly little butt is trying to do.

You aint moved me so move along.

Now do you realize a HEALTHY self esteem involves self questioning?

maybe your self esteem could use the improvement of some self examinations of your tact with people and why you feel the need to make others feel less about themselves?

They don't think you're hitting on them; they probably figure you're stalking them, especially since you come off as psychotic and just a little creepy.

being an open and playful person is part of my very nature.

Being female its gets complicated.

Men will often think you are making a pass at them.

So Im very careful and usually dont do it with guys.

every time I hear a kid cry in a store I try to do something to make them stop and think.

My favorite is when a child is crying is to walk past them and have the sadest face I can make to get their attention.

The usual reaction is they stop crying and look at you like "whats wrong?".

I then give them a beaming smile.

kids love it.

I love it when a kid is just sitting in the cart being so good and I Grin a silly grin at them and wave.

Those kids are usually the beamers.

They just turn into smily grinny happy bundles of joy.

Adult human beings often dont trust a kind silly gesture.

I still try to do them.

Im telling you though often men will react really wierdly when this old lady tries to fun with them.

I guess the couger image is just too real these days.

what I dont get is why a post like this makes some of you angry.

There are just people in the world who do nothing but seek to see bad where there is good.

Its a little bit of communication about lifes little things.

I have always been highly in tune with the emotions of others.

I would likely have not even told that buy you dinner first joke in front of either of you.

I would have already sensed your built in hostility

what I dont get is why a post like this makes some of you angry.

There are just people in the world who do nothing but seek to see bad where there is good.

Its a little bit of communication about lifes little things.

I have always been highly in tune with the emotions of others.

I would likely have not even told that buy you dinner first joke in front of either of you.

I would have already sensed your built in hostility

i'm not angry desh. I just don't like you pretending I attacked you out of no where when you were the first to judge people in this thread. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

it was a simple observation of the behavior of people.

why did you see it as some attack?

look you guys change your names here so often I have no idea who you are.

why do you do that?

why do you do that?

Because mischaracterizing someone's personality and/or character is known in certain circles as a personal attack. In very exclusive circles it is even termed character assassination.

Jesus now I remember why I kept leaving this site.

hostile males who hate to hear a womans perspective on anything.

Say something intelligent, Desh. We're actually dying to hear what you have to say. If you leave, then we have to resort to beating up on Dixie, who it turns out, is not actually a woman...

why do you do that?

I change my name for fun to reflect my different moods and thoughts etc

I saw it as an attack because you were being patronizing and rude to suggest I would be freaked out by something so trivial

Jesus now I remember why I kept leaving this site.

hostile males who hate to hear a womans perspective on anything.

There are places on the internet without hostile males? I swear I don't know of any not being facetious!

Firstly I don't think 55 makes you an old lady, but that's okay. I am a flirt by nature, and flirt without realizing it. There is a huge difference between being a flirt and coming on to someone sexually. Yes this has caused me some problems in life with being misinterpreted. I don't know how not to flirt and often wonder what will happen when I do become an old lady, maybe I will get arrested, lol. It's just my personality. It doesn't mean "I want to have sex with you". In a way, you are flirting Desh, it's just that flirting has taken on such a loaded meaning. I think anyway. Just my view on it.

I change my name for fun to reflect my different moods and thoughts etc

I saw it as an attack because you were being patronizing and rude to suggest I would be freaked out by something so trivial

Believing a much older person is coming on to you is not really trivial and often makes one uncomfortable.

Why would anyone list themselves on their banner as a "Patrician." You might as well say "Aristocrat," then you could be hated as well as jeopardize your life!

cap007.jpg

Last edited:
Because all members of the JPP Holy Trinity are Patricians. We just can't help being better than you - it's in our nature. That is basically my girlfriend and I at parties, so nice illustration, prole.

Last edited:
Because all members of the JPP Holy Trinity are Patricians. We just can't help being better than you - it's in our nature. That is basically my girlfriend and it at parties, so nice illustration, prole.

Not only are we Patricians, we are Optimates among Patricians.

Back