Where did covid 19 come from?

Agreed on confirmation bias.

Disagreed they "wonder". The vast majority think they are smart and that most Americans are dumber than themselves or enemies who are part of the conspiracy. Fortunately, most conspiracy theorists are harmless cowards who won't do anything except whine and bitch about it.

Example:

so we're not really a threat then, or are we the biggest domestic terrorism problem?

which is it, pindar's bitch?

Punish them for what, being unlucky enough to be Ground Zero for the current plague? Should we also punish those countries in Africa where Ebola was rife? Should we punish Mexico for the swine flu? Maybe we should punish all the antivaxxers because they are serving as disease incubators, what do you think?

We should nuke the Chinese into near Martian orbit, regardless of any bug lung involvement.

There’s a big difference between them killing off their own people and them killing Americans. Same goes for the Euros.

If the conspiracy theory bullshit was true, why didn’t Trump do something about this act of war?

Because we're a tributary of the Buganese? Is that not obvious?

You assume it came from China, they found covid in Spain 9 months earlier.

I don't care, I hate the Chinese for things beyond Bug Lung. Regardless, my statement is prefaced on it originating as a bioweapon from Bugistan.

so we're not really a threat then, or are we the biggest domestic terrorism problem?

You're not a threat. The assholes who seek to harm Americans are the threat. The threats are laying low. You're just one of these guys:

59h4yb.jpg

You're not a threat. The assholes who seek to harm Americans are the threat. The threats are laying low. You're just one of these guys:

59h4yb.jpg

I remember when HIV was said to be a bioweapon manufactured by this country or that country, in order to 1) get rid of male gays, 2) get rid of Africans, 3) get rid of Haitians, 4) get rid of ___ (disliked group/country of your choice).

The OP needs an introduction to Controlled Opposition, aka Mr. Building Seven. lol

I have also heard that it came from monkeys. I've even heard that somebody buttfucked a monkey in Africa.

I don't care, I hate the Chinese for things beyond Bug Lung.

You hate China because your corporations decided to make more money sending all their jobs there? Seems a confused position, hardly blame China when its western corporations that made it what it is today.

First of all, if there were a nefarious source to create a virus to be used as a weapon, they would have created or used a virus that is much more severe in terms of contagiousness and Death Rate!

The Covid 19 virus is neither all that contagious or deadly with regards to viruses overall!

NOW, HAVING THAT SAID. I DID NOT SAY THAT COVID IS NOT A DANGEROUS VIRUS- I JUST SAID THERE ARE MUCH MORE SEVERE AND DEADLY Viruses that could have been used in a GERM WARFARE incident.

Last edited:
I have also heard that it came from monkeys. I've even heard that somebody buttfucked a monkey in Africa.

Yeah, the simian origin theory has been around a long time. It started with eating "bush meat," then a few rumors of humans having sex with monkeys popped up. So to speak.

Here's a big long scientific pithy article, if you like that sort of light reading.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234451/

First of all, if there were a nefarious source to create a virus to be used as a weapon, they would have created or used a virus that is much more severe in terms of contagiousness and Death Rate!

The Covid 19 virus is neither all that contagious or deadly with regards to viruses overall!

NOW, HAVING THAT SAID. I DID NOT SAY THAT COVID IS NOT A DANGEROUS VIRUS- I JUST SAID THERE ARE MUCH MORE SEVERE AND DEADLY Viruses that could have been used in a GERM WARFARE incident.

Good point.

Weaponized smallpox would have been a LOT more contagious and deadly. No one born since the early 1970s has had a vaccine against it.

Back