Where do homosexual children come from?

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
They sure don't come out of a homosexual man's boy pussy or a lesbian's love tunnel.

I suspect all of them are molested by older homosexuals and forced to like it.

Then as they grow older the sick cycle begins again.

Is that what you tell yourself????????

Nope, that is what Gay People will tell you, every one I know say the same thing.

So it is ok, you are just fine, God made you that way and you should not be ashamed to be who you are, hope you feel better now, take off your bag and come out of that closet, you can do it.

Is that what you tell yourself????????

Probably something you should accept. You seem to be conflicted. Many of your Posts involve 'sex'.
Not knowing you very well, I think you had a religious upbringing that probably fucked up your self-awareness and acceptance of who you are.

Some people are bisexual. They don't need to be ashamed of being attracted to guys because they are already attracted to women and can continue to choose to have relationships with them.

Probably something you should accept. You seem to be conflicted. Many of your Posts involve 'sex'.
Not knowing you very well, I think you had a religious upbringing that probably fucked up your self-awareness and acceptance of who you are.

Ell Oh Ell.

Is that what your Daddy told you?????

My dad Died before you were hatched, Skippy.

So it is ok, you are just fine, God made you that way and you should not be ashamed to be who you are, hope you feel better now, take off your bag and come out of that closet, you can do it.

Some people are bisexual. They don't need to be ashamed of being attracted to guys because they are already attracted to women and can continue to choose to have relationships with them.
Think you might be on to something but who knows, let's ask,

There ya go bag boy, do you like girls also, you can have both, yippie, have fun.....

My dad Died before you were hatched, Skippy.

Did your Mommy tell you that?????????

Think you might be on to something but who knows, let's ask,

There ya go bag boy, do you like girls also, you can have both, yippie, have fun.....

I would think that some bisexual men hate the fact that they are also attracted to men due to society.

Did your Mommy tell you that?????????

Sorry Skippy she also passed away.

Sorry Skippy she also passed away.

Did your uncle tell you that?????

Did your uncle tell you that?????

Nope, besides they all lived in other States or Germany, most have passed away.

Nope, besides they all lived in other States or Germany, most have passed away.

So you don't KNOW where homosexual children come from????????

Back