where has everyone gone?

I've been in Vancouver BC all weekend, celebrating the start of my Spring Break, and the recent acquisition of a passport. Loved it up there! My friend explained the game of Curling to me (minus the actual point system), and I got to hear a lot of old music in the bars I went to. Highlight would have to be meeting a homeless guy named Steve, and him becoming our tourguide for 15 minutes, eventually leading us to the best bar I've ever been inside!

:can:

Republicans are getting embarrassed

Don't think that's it. Perhaps many just want a circle dance? With few exceptions most only are nasty to anyone who doesn't agree with the vocal prolific posters.

There are some folks that are at least civil, but too many are not. They don't give new or 'minority' posters a chance to figure out who's who.

Mondays are sometimes quiet.

just curious do you think people are less likely to post when it is their "team" in power? Seems like the "opposition" might be more apt to post and complain when out of power than the "in power team".

just curious do you think people are less likely to post when it is their "team" in power? Seems like the "opposition" might be more apt to post and complain when out of power than the "in power team".
I don't know. They post more during election years for sure, and controversial elections even more. Obama's election was less controversial than Bush's first election. Back then p.com was on fire.

we all know each other so it's fruitless to argue at this point. We know everyones positions before we start, so there is much less to discuss and debate. we just need new blood, and not just one or two new people trickling in, we need like..20

we all know each other so it's fruitless to argue at this point. We know everyones positions before we start, so there is much less to discuss and debate. we just need new blood, and not just one or two new people trickling in, we need like..20

Ohh you need more people to insult?

I think in this kind of economy people seek pleasant thoughts and arguing politics when some are just so fact resistant gets old.

alright, i scratch my first response and second this one by Grind. Is is true that after awhile we probably can argue each other's position.

Back