where is the outrage, and wall to wall coverage

Sorry, Patriot66, there are so many shootings every day that we aren't going to get outraged over something that's being handled pretty well by the court system so far.

Sorry, Patriot66, there are so many shootings every day that we aren't going to get outraged over something that's being handled pretty well by the court system so far.

I love it if it was a white guy shooting a black baby, or white people beating, raping, and torturing a black couple, or a white lesbian torching a black kid, I say the ranting, and raving, would be unbearable, especially in the Onn, Obama news networks.

I love it if it was a white guy shooting a black baby, or white people beating, raping, and torturing a black couple, or a white lesbian torching a black kid, I say the ranting, and raving, would be unbearable, especially in the Onn, Obama news networks.

You must have a strange fantasy world.

the evidence shows Trayvon was aattacked.
that's why black people are so very sad about this case.

did any of you right wingers even listen to them?

No it doesn't and that's why you're so upset; it's because your entire house of sand, collapsed.

You asked" Then kindly tell me "what the proof showed" and why it matters so much."

And I am still waiting for you to explain what the significance of Trayvon supposedly standing over Zimmerman is and what it has to do with the punk who shot the baby and was subsequently swiftly arrested.

And I am still waiting for you to explain what the significance of Trayvon supposedly standing over Zimmerman is and what it has to do with the punk who shot the baby and was subsequently swiftly arrested.

It shows the double standard of the media, and democrats, trayvon was a punk who got shot for being a punk this baby did nothing to anyone, now that I think for a second, the baby did do something wrong, it wasn't aborted.

Back