Where the hell are we getting all these shitty new users?

Pulling the same shit day in, day out isn't an indication of intelligence. lol
But the little douche canoe does know how to push buttons.

I often find myself wanting to destroy his comments even though it's clear that he's a fucking cartoon character.

then you have turned very grindish

the site looks like you sold it a few years back

why

look at the financials

Damo

why cant you remember what we said to each other in that promise

you promised you would always remember it

there were none

see you are not Damo

its what ruins bots

they are not real humans

you cant program that

it why so may right wing posters display sociopathic tendencies

LOL. There were some. Why do you not remember what I actually said? Is it because you are Grind or maybe it is because you only hear what you want in any conversation?

Anyway, you've proven to have a serious disconnect between reality and belief. I feel no real need to "prove" to you that I am the same person that I've always been, but with different circumstances, mostly because you'll only hear what you want to hear no matter what I say. I don't know why you want me to be somebody else so badly, but it is clear you do.

nope

he is a sociopath

once said he could laugh while a dog died in front of him

he is damaged goods
Skidmark a sociopath? Not hardly. That's Grind. Skidmark is just a backwards ginger hilljack from Mississippi with delusions of grandeur who's extremely fun to make light of. :)

As for being damaged goods...aren't all the Trinity? Hell they can't even count.

Last edited:
how old are your kids now Damo?

what tribe were your ancestors?

My eldest, the adopted, is now 21, the eldest bio child is now 16, the youngest is 13. My nephew, who I had adopted for a time, would have been 27 this year... :(

We know that Damo. Truth be known Desh...Damo never really liked Grind.

I actually killed Grind, and took over his account. That's why its been all trolling since Sandy Hook. The real reason Rana became a mod was to help backfill all of the admin taskings that were left unfulfilled, since I never took over moderating with his account.

Back