Whether You Embrace The Proveable Theories Of Evolution

Quote from the good professors link:

"It is hypothesized that epicanthic folds are caused by climatic factors and it may have originated more than once during human evolution. The genetic basis of epicanthic folds is not well understood."

Bottom line, some things we just ain't sure of.

To Steelplate's point, absolutely the different pigmentations appear to come from climate exposure and adaptation. And we absolutely are made the same way, no matter our skin color or eye covering formation. And I didn't need science to tell me that, but they have, and once again science supports biblical teaching by doing so.

Like I said, some things we just ain't sure of, but my faith is strong enough to believe that God and science can co-exist. In other words, it doesn't have to be an all or nothing choice.
you're right. That would be a false paradigm. However I think Gould was right when he described the two philosophies as non-overlapping magisteria.

how far south did the ice age glaciers run then?.....

ice%20age%20map.jpg

apparently Europe and Asia's ice pack didn't run as far south as North America's......I had assumed it would be more uniform.....still, to stay warm humans would have had to move pretty far south.....Italy would have been as cold as northern Canada is today.....
Be that as it may. The fossil record is clear that hominids emigrated into both Europe and Asia during this period and may have emigrated into Nort America as well.

Lets take this argument to its next logical step than shall we since it is about evolution. Lets not focus so much on where it started but where it ended and clearly whites win.

We are smarter. We are richer. We are better looking. So clearly us whites were evolving from a deficient species which were the negros.

Now all the negro needs to do us go extinct, which is why I am no pro abortion just for inner cities

is it also inconceivable to you that as the ice moved south people may have moved south ahead of it to survive?.....
Is it inconceivable that they also moved east into Asia? Are you aware that it was around this time that it was believed Asian tribes crossed over the Bearing land mass into North America? Not to mention the Ice age posted was around 20,000 years ago. The fossil record is quite clear, hominids had emigrated out of Africa by that time.

Sooooooooo,,,,,,,you admit to the validity of fossil records of the history of mankind/hominids?

Let's see how you crawfish out of that one, pimp.

Petula

obviously you aren't a new member, whoever you were......why you think my recognition of archeology has anything to do with accepting the fantasy of macro-evolution is less obvious....

Is it inconceivable that they also moved east into Asia? Are you aware that it was around this time that it was believed Asian tribes crossed over the Bearing land mass into North America? Not to mention the Ice age posted was around 20,000 years ago. The fossil record is quite clear, hominids had emigrated out of Africa by that time.

that was the Little Ice Age. right?......not to be confused with the one around 150k years ago?......

Back