which bis the hottet

Women are not fuckbags

Hotness is merely opinion of the groin

Meaningless
Disagreed. Women are more than just fuckbags like men are more than just sperm donors. At a minimum, each can be those things.

Agreed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Disagreed. Since so many members have responded with multiple views.

Not too crazy about blondes but when I saw Ivanka on The Apprentice, I was like whoa!

True, she's good looking but:
1) the carpet doesn't match the drapes, but she probably shaves or waxes anyway.
2) it's what $100K+ of plastic surgery buys.

Not a Democrat so I wouldn't ban plastic surgery, but I'm against surgery for pure vanity sake. Julianne Nicholson is a natural beauty. AFAIK, all the others had plastic surgery.

IMHO, it's about values and heart. I understand for many of them their appearance is their business, but there's no difference between them having plastic surgery for appearance and Stormy Daniels having implants. The mindset is the same.

It's a bad example, IMHO.

Women are not fuckbags

Meaningless

True, she's good looking but:
1) the carpet doesn't match the drapes, but she probably shaves or waxes anyway.
2) it's what $100K+ of plastic surgery buys.

Not a Democrat so I wouldn't ban plastic surgery, but I'm against surgery for pure vanity sake. Julianne Nicholson is a natural beauty. AFAIK, all the others had plastic surgery.

IMHO, it's about values and heart. I understand for many of them their appearance is their business, but there's no difference between them having plastic surgery for appearance and Stormy Daniels having implants. The mindset is the same.

It's a bad example, IMHO.

Yeah I agree. I never did like cosmetic surgery unless it's for a valid reason.

Am I the only one that misses natural titties?

You're not the only one.

83a.png

Women are not fuckbags

Meaningless

Women are fucktoys.

And more.

As for "fuckbags", they're called "tits".

So I do agree, women are not tits.

Usually they are the owners of them, though.

Ok a small group of my friends both men and women are having a bit of a disagreement and we need some input.

the debate is over which of the people listed below are the hottest.
I will list our choices and would love to have stranger settle the debate for us.

the choices are as follows ......

Jay lo

Julianne Nicholson

Nicole Kidman

Nicki Minaj

Ivanka trump

Thandie Newton

gwen stefani

Bella Hadid

Just out of those choices?

Newton.

I want to thank everyone who responded and made a pick, there is no right or wrong answer as to which is the hot one , hell they all are.

like I said 7 of us were partying 4 men and 3 women and the subject came up as to who we each think was hot.
as we all had different picks I figured stranger on line could help decide.

I going to wait a bit before I say who was my pick,.

Back