• Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Safari is blazing fast (at least on mac) and also renders beautifully. But I stick with firefox because I am in love with the smart location bar. I cannot leave it behind.

I have also been eye-ing chrome a lot lately, but haven't made up my mind... so I've compromised and have started using a chrome theme on top of firefox :good4u:

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;590381 said:
Safari is blazing fast (at least on mac) and also renders beautifully. But I stick with firefox because I am in love with the smart location bar. I cannot leave it behind.

I have also been eye-ing chrome a lot lately, but haven't made up my mind... so I've compromise and have started using a chrome theme on top of firefox :good4u:

My main PC is a dual boot of Kubuntu 9.10 with KDE 4.4 RC2 and Windows XP. I have Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Flock and Konqueror on Kubuntu and Chrome, Opera, IE8 and Firefox on XP. To answer the question, I mostly use Firefox mainly for all the add-ons like X-Marks, StumbleUpon, Last Pass and Tab Mix Plus.

I just tried Acid Test 3; Opera and Chrome both scored 100% and Firefox 94%. Last time I tried IE8 it struggled to get 23%

http://acid3.acidtests.org/

Last edited:
I use IE7 (tried 8 and hated it so uninstalled it), largely because that's where all my bookmarks, etc. are. I've used Firefox and liked it. There have been some problems with IE and Yahoo! together of late.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;590381 said:

I have also been eye-ing chrome a lot lately, but haven't made up my mind... so I've compromised and have started using a chrome theme on top of firefox :good4u:
I use all 3. My home computer is a MAC and I use Safari and Firefox. At work I use a PC and IE.

thanks for proving me right once again, you can't debate a single issue with me, all you have are insults....all you do run, run, run from debates, poor nigel has to debate for you

yawn...

I use IE7 (tried 8 and hated it so uninstalled it), largely because that's where all my bookmarks, etc. are. I've used Firefox and liked it. There have been some problems with IE and Yahoo! together of late.

I really can't tell the difference between IE7 and IE8. And Firefox allows you to import your settings from IE.

IE, for me, is practically unusable. Chrome is simialarly nigh-unusable.

Back