Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

• Opera

• Total voters
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;590491 said:
chrome is unusable?

I just want to know, WTF is up with its text editing? The scheme doesn't make sense. For instance, when I want to highlight the [/QUOTE] and copy + paste it, it can't seem to just let me grab the [/QUOTE]. It pulls the question mark too.

And when you triple click it highlights the entire page, instead of the paragraph, WTF? Why can't it work like everything else?

thanks for proving me right once again, you can't debate a single issue with me, all you have are insults....all you do run, run, run from debates, poor nigel has to debate for you

yawn...

He hates you because you use IE?

Ahhh fer chrissakes! :palm:

He hates you because you use IE?

Ahhh fer chrissakes! :palm:

tom penisgrasp has deep hatred for me, it actually is quite creepy, his obsession is disturbing...he never debates or discusses any issues with me, his hatred overwhelms him and all he does is insult....

he really needs professional help. he is taking things to seriously and emotionally. he should lighten up and try debating or discussing things with me...

tom penisgrasp has deep hatred for me, it actually is quite creepy, his obsession is disturbing...he never debates or discusses any issues with me, his hatred overwhelms him and all he does is insult....

he really needs professional help. he is taking things to seriously and emotionally. he should lighten up and try debating or discussing things with me...

The venom is oozing out the corners of his mouth.

Aaaaack!!! :eek:

Back